• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes WHAT ABOUT MARCH SCOPES....anyone?

Re: WHAT ABOUT MARCH SCOPES....anyone?

I heard they only offer a five year warranty. For the price you'd pay, the warranty has turned a lot of folks away.

If someone could confirm or deny this, it would be appreciated. I could not find anything specific about this on Deon's website.

I think they're still only offering MOA turrets, too. But I could be wrong on that.

+1 I think they are MOA only at this time.

Mine has killer glass and a second focal plain MOA reticle. It has two different ranging marks on the scope on the first (20X) its a 2.0 MOA between hashmarks, on teh second (40X) its 1 MOA between marks.

JeffVN

I have the 10-60. on days that you can use 60x(overcast), It is a wicked scope, I could see all of my 6mm bullets holes at 600 yards!It hass 1/8th MOA clicks and tracks like a train.I realy dont hae any guns to put it on anymore though so its for sale if you want to PM me we may can strike up a deal.

It's already here.
Hope this helps.
I'll probably be shooting with Ian this weekend, so I'll let him know about more questions on here then.
If you need answers quicker,let me know and I can call him.

I have personaly shot it at one of our suppressed night shoots with a borrowed can. (first time on the gun)
No moon, 8x18 steel@550, and hit 5 out of 8.(first time shooting gun.)

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...906#Post1109906

i sold my march 60 zoom scope because the dot obscured the target too much. that was a main complaint from many who had the first 60 zoom scopes with that stupid reticle. They now have a reticle with smaller dot. it was clear glass but I still like my 42 power nightforce. I just was not very impressed. when there is cooler weather you can see very well. mirage+60 power=cant see crap. there really isn't that much difference in mag from 42 nightforce to 60 power march. my turrets were covered with caps. March scope is benchrest oriented--just my 2 cents---kelblys has them