• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What about RFK assassins and cover up?

nagantguy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Here is junior talking about who really killed his father - it’s a multi part interview this I believe is segment #7

So JFK official story and investigation is full of holes and questions figured we should look at his brother’s killing as well. Also full of holes lies and various players .
I did not know until I watched this that the fatal shots at the ambassador hotel struck Kennedy from behind and were fired at co tact distance.

"Mother should I trust the Government"-Pink Floyd
Nope never/ but it is interesting seeing a life long bloodline government stooge call out the official narrative. Maybe a case of central command getting to weak and to broke and broken to use the energy needed to enforce the lies 24/7

Nope never/ but it is interesting seeing a life long bloodline government stooge call out the official narrative. Maybe a case of central command getting to weak and to broke and broken to use the energy needed to enforce the lies 24/7
No I think they are using him as a free stooge.Oh look RFK Jr. has ANOTHER wild conspiracy story how could you possibly vote for him?

have read "a lie too big to fail"-lisa pease. lays it out pretty well. and yes gov tale is totally false. can't decide what i think about jr. he is a welfare fan,a climate panic nut,anti 2A and a monkey lover. that said he was one of the 1st and the only establishment player to call out the scamdemic as well as the aids scams by the MIC. would i vote for him? unlikely since he will never get the dem nomin. he is going 3rd party which i am starting to believe is maybe good,maybe not? think of perot and nader and those results. if the reps put up a rino like pence? can't rule it out since my and everyone's votes are meaningless .haven't voted dem since '68 during my brief liberal mental disorder.

My question is, are the Kennedys the good guys or the bad guys?? They are politicians, so my gut says bad!

My question is, are the Kennedys the good guys or the bad guys?? They are politicians, so my gut says bad!
Bad guys - maybe not the worst but bad .
Ya know how the Bushes and Clinton’s became friends - Barbra even at one time referred to Bill as another son. Ya know what they have in common the Bush’s and the Clinton’s - well for one things killing Kennedy’s !

i have looked and thought about it. seems to me that the assassination of OBL might be another gov false flag. he had CRF and setting up dialysis in an afgan cave? could be but is a BIG reach. some scources say he died years before of his RF. and the body was dumped in the ocean? always thought that was BS of the 1st order. on thinking,seems like it was an obama scam. he could say (and he did) "i got ben laden" implying his greatness where bush missed. helped surpress his musilm ass kissing and terrorist love and obvious pro iranian actions.

Reactions: gigamortis
have read "a lie too big to fail"-lisa pease. lays it out pretty well. and yes gov tale is totally false. can't decide what i think about jr. he is a welfare fan,a climate panic nut,anti 2A and a monkey lover. that said he was one of the 1st and the only establishment player to call out the scamdemic as well as the aids scams by the MIC. would i vote for him? unlikely since he will never get the dem nomin. he is going 3rd party which i am starting to believe is maybe good,maybe not? think of perot and nader and those results. if the reps put up a rino like pence? can't rule it out since my and everyone's votes are meaningless .haven't voted dem since '68 during my brief liberal mental disorder.
Not good about him running independent. Every time a person from either party with a big name runs independent, it pulls votes away from the republicans. Because republicans are reasonable and logical people and will think that the independent has good ideas. Meanwhile, back at the DNC ranch, they vote democrat and nothing else. "Die with the lie" is often used to describe them. And that is why, plus the chicanery of ballot stuffing, ithey win, most times. Trump showed a weakness in their system and they fixed that just to put in an early Alzheimer's patient.

Seriously, Biden was in the middle of some press conference and presentation about energy efficient windows and simply wandered off the stage and the camera panned right and then went to the test pattern.

Look, not even going to insult Biden and I disagree with his politics. But dude, this is elder abuse and he is simply not up to the task. The only reason they do not 25th Amendment him is because Harris is great insurance at keeping Biden in office.

jAtlVuFhUihW.png

Seems the CIA has been running Psy-Ops and regime changes on its own country for 50 years. MLK, JFK, RFK (maybe a bad idea for people with “K” surnames to rise to prominence?) Trump - Russian collusion hoax, Ukraine phone call hoax, Jan 6 hoax…

Makes you wonder who is behind the 2020 voter fraud. There was ballot box fraud, absentee ballot fraud, voting machine fraud, freight trucks of ballots across state lines, voting precincts shutting down during the night, poll watchers being intimidated and turned away. Could all of that happened organically, death by a thousand cuts? Who organized and paid the 2000 Mules?