• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What AK setup are you running?

Hawk45

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2002
Ohio
Finally was voted into my new club just down the road last week! Now I only have to go 5 miles instead of 55 miles to get to the range. Makes it nice for testing loads and able to run down after work now. SO NICE! Anyway, since I can go shooting more I've been down there a few times this week and finally got my AK47 out and ran some rounds through it.. first time in a long time. Had a blast and just wanted to see what you guys are running. Mine is a stock WSAR w/ wood I refinished. Thinking about getting the NATO stock b/c I'm 6'4" and the W stock is so compact. Also need to get a sling. Just ordered 1K rounds today to keep up my practice. I had more fun shooting that than my AR! (no flame).

Cheers,
Hawk

Re: What AK setup are you running?

I've been playing around with a Saiga 7.62 and bought an Arsenal converted Saiga last weekend. There's not much precision there but they are fun......LOL