• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What am I missing!!!

palle2612

Private
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
Denmark. Thats Europe
I am a little confused. I cant tell whats missing in this pic.
DSC01081.jpg

Now I know it, It's the barreled action that I waiting on from Roedale Precision.
grin.gif

Plz Pete help me out....

Regards Palle

Re: What am I missing!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">posibbly an eagle stock pack, bipods, dbm if you dont have one? </div></div>

Easy on the horses.
grin.gif

Do you know how long it got me getting this. I am from Denmark on Europe. 2 month to get the Bell & Carlson stock. bout 4 month for Falcon(like everybody else). Bipod is planed, stock pack too, but in no hurry since I can't fire the damn thing...
But it is to be upgrated over time, isn't it the beauty of it, upgrading.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: former0302</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought you were starting an instructional thread on camo painting techniques... </div></div>

I did a great job on making the barrel and the action disapper, diden't I.
But I am afraid of doing the stock, as I might not be able to find it afterwards...
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oneeyedmac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will it shoot .5 all day if "you do your part"? </div></div>

How knows, I WILL DO MY PART, I will have to find out if that is enough.
Anyhow, a .5 shooting isen't what I expect it to be, should probably been going with a diff. set up then, But as I said upgrading is a part of the beauty of it all, what is the purpose of buying equipment for thousans of bucks if you realize that you can't "DO YOUR PART"

The intended use of this stick, when it is finish, is to be a semi precision rifle, to be used to punch paper and punch the lights out on a few deers and foxes, that about all I have for target availability here where I live.
Second thing is to be able to say, I put this together, because I did some thinking of what I wanted, let's see how it turns out. I think of my self as a fairly desent shooter, and it would be a laugh for me standing on the shooting line here in Denmark, next to the guy with his expensive Blaser/S&B setup, almost missing his mark (I've seen this happen) on the qualification shooting every hunter has to go though in order to hunt with a rifle.

So it's not to be able to say.
See me, I have a .5 shooter, I missed, but I have one..
It's more of.
See me, I've put my mind in to this, if I'm lucky, I'll do better than you, but more cost efficient..

We all have fun shooting, if it turned out that could not hit jack shit with my sweet and expencive setup, it would bee a bummer, woulden't it.

P.S. arent you selling same setup..

It was joke on my part sorry. People like to say "it'll shoot .5 MOA all day if I do may part"

I sell a set up that's very similar to that if not the same, yeah. If it's coming from Roedale I kind of assume it's a Howa? They are an excellent rifle out of the box. Are you having any work done to the barreled action or is it stock?

I wasen't offended, so thats ok.

It's a Howa planed for it yes, but it is very hard to get throug to Pete, we had several e-mails going even talked, but I guess he is very busy at the moment.. Not much is happening.