• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What an ass

this is the one I learned on, Rt 35 bridge in NJ, every weekend, when I got home from the Army they tried giving me a ticket for diving off the bridge as it would open, fkn summer time beach cops.

rt_35_bridge_brielle_point_pleasant_nj.jpg

Reactions: RNWRKNP and 1J04
Red shorts guy was abusing a chick and the future swimmer was a good samaritan that tried to intercede.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-shocking-moment-man-throws-enemy-bridge.html

Red shorts guy is a a maniac and society might have been better off if in this case the shoot happened.

The video I saw of it had red shorts guy digging in his red shorts with his back to the officer before the item went over the bridge. Any of you here would likely have figured from his action and what was just viewed whatever was coming out of the shorts was not going to be beneficial to the longevity of the officer. The officer did a good job as Im sure a jury likely would have thought it reasonable for the officer to have assumed his life was going to be in danger, especially after witnessing an assault that had potential to result in death.

Looks to me to be a cell phone but might have been a case likely containing something illegal. If it was a cell phone wouldnt be surprised if it belonged to the chick he was just having the argument with and he was losing the fruits of the crime.

How does red shorts guy know the guy he made a swimmer can swim?

How does red shorts guy know there isnt a Hide member riding his boat under the bridge about to go out and get some gamefish when suddenly future swimmer lands in their center console on top of one of Hider guys kids?

Reactions: Tucker301
Who is this fucker that neither the chick he assaulted or the dude he tossed off a bridge are pressing charges?

I agree, he's lucky he didn't get shot digging in his pants like that.

Who is this fucker that neither the chick he assaulted or the dude he tossed off a bridge are pressing charges?

I agree, he's lucky he didn't get shot digging in his pants like that.

Im guessing the three parties may live under the abutments under either side of the bridge and they handle disputes in their own manner.

Conflicts occur because their justice system, though probably more about actual justice these days than our justus system, comes into conflict with the laws that are more codified rather than just the ways of the street.

The fishing was not so much for recreation but more so for "Its whats for dinner".

Just my theory.