• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What Arca Rail for my AR?

Zback

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 8, 2019
I am going to place a Arca M Lok rail on my Wilson Combat AR so I can use it with a RRS Anvil 30. Any suggestions on brand? It is going to have to be around a 10" rail.

I am going to place a Arca M Lok rail on my Wilson Combat AR so I can use it with a RRS Anvil 30. Any suggestions on brand? It is going to have to be around a 10" rail.

You don’t actually need to add an arca rail as the Anvil 30 will clamp onto the picatinny rail itself without any additional mods.

Anybody else? Anybody know of any sales on rails specifically?

Nope. The replies above covered the best options and I believe those companies are running BF sales. I would advise running a small 3” ARCA or pic rail by the magwell. A full ARCA messes with the ergo/grip of the tube.

Anybody else? Anybody know of any sales on rails specifically?
We are currently running a promo for Black Friday / Snipers Hide and we make two different lengths of Arca to MLok rail sections; free shipping and 20% off puts this about as cheap as it gets for a quality parts.

The link in my signature should take you to a thread where you can see photos of the longer rail (in the 2nd post) and it should provide a link to the site and promo code.

Giessele makes a handguard with an integrated rail If that interests you at all

I am happy with mine.

LPBhVdr.jpg

rmad20N.jpg

YIKQDu5.jpg

Reactions: E-Tool