• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are the chances?

Fx51LP308

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2021
    Tampa Bay, FL
    I've been thinking a lot about what's going to happen over the next 1.5 years. This, while trying to ensure my Tin Foil Hat isn't on too tight. :D But I wanted to try and consider what I think might be the "worst case scenario" for the country, in order to prepare for it.

That "worst case" scenario (in general) being that Biden (or equivalent demo-rat) is "elected" in 2024. I say elected in quotes, because I have a feeling that the only way they can be elected again is if the "fraud machine" is still as strong as it was in 2020, if not stronger. And, I think it may very well be. I don't think we've done enough to police up the state election commissions, the vote counting systems, and to ensure fair and legal elections. And, TBH, I blame the Republicans (well the "establishment RINO swamp rats) primarily. They could be pushing for much more election reform, but they aren't. They could be fighting to install voter ID requirements, but aren't. Frustrating! :mad: Furthermore, in the case of Donald Trump, the weaponized justice system prevails in keeping him off the ballot.

I also think that we as Republican voters need to do a whole lot more, but we aren't,, We meed to do a much better job at fighting "fire with fire." We need to take advantage of everything the dems do. Job One: Get all registered republicans out to vote, by any means necessary. It infuriates me to hear about precincts where registered republicans totally outnumber the dems in that precinct, but a dem won because the Republican voters just didn't turn out to vote, thinking things like, "My vote won't count," or "My guy won't win..." BS! All votes count! We need to get our fellow voters out to the polls. And, where legal, we also need to do things like "ballot harvesting" the same way the dems do "Legal" ballot harvesting of legal ballots, but harvesting, nonetheless.

Also, we need to change the mindset of republican voters. I know that it's a matter of pride for most of us to vote on election day itself. I did it for many years and took that same pride. But I do think it makes sense, now, for those who can "vote early" to do so, before Election Day. The logic being, if everybody floods the polls on Election day, bad things can happen. Voting machines can beak down. Snow storms can cause power interruptions. So can floods in the polling places. All of those different things dems use to stop voting (and/or vote counting) at a given polling place and block republicans from voting. If we can get those votes in early, we can avoid those "last day" problems and we should know what we need to finish up on Election day. Trust me, it's what the dems do. Like I say, fight "fire with fire..." but legally.

All that said, assuming we do all of those things, and assuming by some magical happenstance, the Republican nominee (whoever that may be) is elected and certified by the Electoral College, what's to stop Biden from simply ignoring those results and keep himself 'in office" after 01/20/2025? This by declaring "martial law" and engaging the Military to keep him there and keep the GOP president elect out! Far fetched? It would seem that way, but look at all the lengths they are going to in the judiciary and LE to keep Pres. Trump off the ballot by criminal indictments. If they can weaponize the justice system and Federal/State LE, they can surely weaponize the Military to keep Biden in power. But, should Trump (or whichever GOP nominee) actually be elected, will Biden honor that and leave the office, or will he try to stay there by hook or by crook?

Thoughts? What are the chances?

I've live through Carter, Clinton, Obama, and now Biden. Every morning I wake up, go to work, and pay my taxes. Once in a while I get out and enjoy life, shoot my guns, do something fun with the family, or take a long walk with the dog.

Don't let them ruin your day.

I've live through Carter, Clinton, Obama, and now Biden. Every morning I wake up, go to work, and pay my taxes. Once in a while I get out and enjoy life, shoot my guns, do something fun with the family, or take a long walk with the dog.

And honestly… it was worse under Carter!

Sirhr

You lost me at elections are fictitious, LE and courts are weaponized against us, and both parties are corrupt so get out and vote harder for criminals on pretend ballots as this is the way. Congratulations, you have the mindset of the typical republican party supporter.

Sirhr

That was then. This is now.

I don't recall the same level (if any) of Govt./LE weaponization against the citizens (disarming them, etc.). I don't recall the govt. attempting to gain control over the currency and banking systems, forcing people into "digital currencies" (and abandoning cash) where their life savings can be wiped out on a whim. I don't recall back then, the attempt to keep political opponents from being re-elected by criminal indictment. None of that was even conceivable, back in the days of Carter, Clinton, even Obama, etc.

I truly hope you'll be able to do all those things when you get up in future mornings... Well, maybe not shoot your guns as they'll all be confiscated... and maybe not walk your dog as it will be too expensive to keep one (food, medical, insurance costs, etc.).

I also truly hope it never gets that far. What are you prepared to do if it does?

I don't recall the same level (if any) of Govt./LE weaponization against the citizens (disarming them, etc.). I don't recall the govt. attempting to gain control over the currency and banking systems, forcing people into "digital currencies" (and abandoning cash) where their life savings can be wiped out on a whim. I don't recall back then, the attempt to keep political opponents from being re-elected by criminal indictment. None of that was even conceivable, back in the days of Carter, Clinton, even Obama, etc.

I truly hope you'll be able to do all those things when you get up in future mornings... Well, maybe not shoot your guns as they'll all be confiscated... and maybe not walk your dog as it will be too expensive to keep one (food, medical, insurance costs, etc.).

I also truly hope it never gets that far. What are you prepared to do if it does?
    This! It’s way fuckin worse today!

You lost me at elections are fictitious, LE and courts are weaponized against us, and both parties are corrupt so get out and vote harder for criminals on pretend ballots as this is the way. Congratulations, you have the mindset of the typical republican party supporter.

What's the alternative, then? Doing nothing and letting all that "corruption" walk all over your life? What do you propose?

The issue right now isn't who is "leading" the country, it is the amount of debt that we are in, and neither side of the aisle has honestly tackled it.

Reactions: MCHOG and KYAggie
    The issue right now isn't who is "leading" the country, it is the amount of debt that we are in, and neither side of the aisle has honestly tackled it.

I don't think they have a clue as to how to "tackle it." Not effectively. They'd rather kick the can down the road and saddle the next generation with those problems. Won't matter to them... they'll be "pushing up daises." I feel really bad for my niece and nephew, both being in their early to mid 20s' and just starting out. I'm approaching my "Upper 60's" and while I hope I still have a bit of life left in me, they will really be "in the schiznit."

It's one of the reasons why I'd prefer to be cremated and have my remains scattered from the air. I don't want one iota of my corporal presence left on this Earth when it blows up during the Apocalypse/Armageddon.

That's because they did it in little bites and allowed most people to become accustomed over time. Some are finally beginning to say, "Hey! WTF?" But's probably too late. Most are still walking their dogs.

None can be fixed with votes. Neither side of the isle gives a shit about you or the legacy of this country. The only thing you can have any effect on is locally. National elections are a completely rigged theater as are the actions of our representation. Once you see it through that lens you will quit wasting time on it

That's because they did it in little bites and allowed most people to become accustomed over time. Some are finally beginning to say, "Hey! WTF?" But's probably too late. Most are still walking their dogs.

Hopefully, they won't be attacked, accosted, assassinated, etc. etc. by the criminal element that's allowed to roam free. :mad:

If there's a world left after that "implosion" in which they can try to do better.... I hope so, but I have my doubts....
    Depends on the size of that implosion.....Personally I am thinking full on Anthem style.

What's the alternative, then? Doing nothing and letting all that "corruption" walk all over your life? What do you propose?
    That’s what you are suggesting, not me. I would propose to first stop lying to yourself and others. As for the rest, I’ve laid it out a dozen times already and although it is the answer it will never be implemented mainly due to the sheer numbers of people who think voting in fake elections under the thumb of a murderous criminal organization is somehow taking action and pushing back. This mindset is comically silly to me and let’s me know that a man cannot think other than what he is told to think.

Here is photo that represents really well of what needs to be done. Add the totality of gov’t on that plank including its rules, regulations, mandates, laws, taxes, fines, penalties, courts, judges, and most importantly its LEO enforcers of thranny that make all this evil possible and you would have a better depiction of what would have to be done. Turn our backs and protect one another. Anything less is either coming from a gov propagandist paid or not or a dumbass.

E7EC2A80-2654-48FA-AC1E-B886C6A4E041.jpeg

Last edited:
    That’s what you are suggesting, not me. I would propose to first stop lying to yourself and others.

Yeah, right. OK. And who made you judge of what's true and what are lies?

As for the rest, I’ve laid it out a dozen times already and although it is the answer it will never be implemented mainly due to the sheer numbers of people who think voting in fake elections under the thumb of a murderous criminal organization is somehow taking action and pushing back.

Maybe so, but it's all we have, right now. Not unless you're willing to go "all the way" and talk about "Revolutionary 2.0." Are you willing to do that and deal with all that bloodshed, as did our forefathers? And remember, they'll be a proportional increase (geometric) in that bloodshed than there was in the time of our forefathers due to the proportional increase in the general population.

Last edited:

Sirhr
    I remember being in South Korea, 18 years old. Me and a couple of my buddies were goofing off outside the PX. A Staff Sargent walked over to us and said; "have you three voted yet". We shook our heads no. "He's says get over there right now and vote for Carter! " We did. Youg and dumb. Thinking back I'll bet the Sargent was a North Korean asset.

Yeah, right. OK. And who made you judge of what's true and what are lies?

Maybe so, but it's all we have, right now. Not unless you're willing to go "all the way" and talk about "Revolutionary 2.0." Are you willing to do that and deal with all that bloodshed, as did our forefathers? And remember, they'll be a proportional increase (geometric) in that bloodshed than there was in the time of our forefathers due to the proportional increase in the general population.
    Do I need to be a criminal politician or a state propagandist to be an arbiter of truth? This seems to be the standard most people, especially republican and democrat party supporters, tend to agree upon. Both are equally confused.

While I can and am sometimes wrong, I base what I believe to be true on evidence and logic. What I do not do is base what I believe on feelings, hope, or faith as so many people do. You may not like what I have to say but that does not in any way mean it isn’t true as I at least have reason and history on my side and not blind wishes.

I've been thinking a lot about what's going to happen over the next 1.5 years. This, while trying to ensure my Tin Foil Hat isn't on too tight. :D But I wanted to try and consider what I think might be the "worst case scenario" for the country, in order to prepare for it.

That "worst case" scenario (in general) being that Biden (or equivalent demo-rat) is "elected" in 2024. I say elected in quotes, because I have a feeling that the only way they can be elected again is if the "fraud machine" is still as strong as it was in 2020, if not stronger. And, I think it may very well be. I don't think we've done enough to police up the state election commissions, the vote counting systems, and to ensure fair and legal elections. And, TBH, I blame the Republicans (well the "establishment RINO swamp rats) primarily. They could be pushing for much more election reform, but they aren't. They could be fighting to install voter ID requirements, but aren't. Frustrating! :mad: Furthermore, in the case of Donald Trump, the weaponized justice system prevails in keeping him off the ballot.

I also think that we as Republican voters need to do a whole lot more, but we aren't,, We meed to do a much better job at fighting "fire with fire." We need to take advantage of everything the dems do. Job One: Get all registered republicans out to vote, by any means necessary. It infuriates me to hear about precincts where registered republicans totally outnumber the dems in that precinct, but a dem won because the Republican voters just didn't turn out to vote, thinking things like, "My vote won't count," or "My guy won't win..." BS! All votes count! We need to get our fellow voters out to the polls. And, where legal, we also need to do things like "ballot harvesting" the same way the dems do "Legal" ballot harvesting of legal ballots, but harvesting, nonetheless.

Also, we need to change the mindset of republican voters. I know that it's a matter of pride for most of us to vote on election day itself. I did it for many years and took that same pride. But I do think it makes sense, now, for those who can "vote early" to do so, before Election Day. The logic being, if everybody floods the polls on Election day, bad things can happen. Voting machines can beak down. Snow storms can cause power interruptions. So can floods in the polling places. All of those different things dems use to stop voting (and/or vote counting) at a given polling place and block republicans from voting. If we can get those votes in early, we can avoid those "last day" problems and we should know what we need to finish up on Election day. Trust me, it's what the dems do. Like I say, fight "fire with fire..." but legally.

All that said, assuming we do all of those things, and assuming by some magical happenstance, the Republican nominee (whoever that may be) is elected and certified by the Electoral College, what's to stop Biden from simply ignoring those results and keep himself 'in office" after 01/20/2025? This by declaring "martial law" and engaging the Military to keep him there and keep the GOP president elect out! Far fetched? It would seem that way, but look at all the lengths they are going to in the judiciary and LE to keep Pres. Trump off the ballot by criminal indictments. If they can weaponize the justice system and Federal/State LE, they can surely weaponize the Military to keep Biden in power. But, should Trump (or whichever GOP nominee) actually be elected, will Biden honor that and leave the office, or will he try to stay there by hook or by crook?

Thoughts? What are the chances?
    I read about half and stopped.

1st thing for you to do is realize there is one party.

Once this sinks in reevaluate and repost.

I have come to give you comfort. Wade is always going to shit all over everything in society. And I do mean everything and I do mean copious amounts of feces. To paraphrase Michael Biehn as Sgt Reese, "it's what he does, it's all he does!" And then he will continue to play verbal pickle ball with you and never once will offer a working solution. How can say that? Because that's how he behaves on days that end in the letter 'y."

Well, dang it, I suck at giving comfort. Anyway, carry a stout umbrella for the storm of feces.

1696023346385.gif

I have come to give you comfort. Wade is always going to shit all over everything in society. And I do mean everything and I do mean copious amounts of feces. To paraphrase Michael Biehn as Sgt Reese, "it's what he does, it's all he does!" And then he will continue to play verbal pickle ball with you and never once will offer a working solution. How can say that? Because that's how he behaves on days that end in the letter 'y."

So I noticed. It's OK. He's not my "1st rodeo" in that context.

Well, dang it, I suck at giving comfort. Anyway, carry a stout umbrella for the storm of feces.

View attachment 8238217

I certainly will. And you didn't do so bad, either. :)

Funny you mention "Michael Biehn." Most people will remember him as Kyle Reese from "The Terminator. (1986)" But I will always remember a movie he did in 1983. A more "controversial" movie. it was called "The Lords of Discipline." It was the story of the first black cadet at a Southern Military College (Fictitious in the movie but was based on"The Citadel" as the movie is located in Charleston and set in the early 1960s). The black cadet Mr. J. Pierce, was, oddly enough, played by former Olympic Boxer Mark Breland. Biehn played John Alexander, a cadet senior and the current leader of a secret society that was comprised of the 10 finest cadets in the corps. They "enforced discipline" among the cadets and they sure didn't want Pierce to survive his "Plebe" year (They called them "knobs").

If you get a chance, see that movie. You can rent it on YouTube. Also available on DVD.

Reactions: Ronws
    I remember being in South Korea, 18 years old. Me and a couple of my buddies were goofing off outside the PX. A Staff Sargent walked over to us and said; "have you three voted yet". We shook our heads no. "He's says get over there right now and vote for Carter! " We did. Youg and dumb. Thinking back I'll bet the Sargent was a North Korean asset.

download-1.jpg

Reactions: Ronws

View attachment 8238217
    Providing comfort, helping with feelings.......it might have something to do with the current morals and culture in this country.

The truth of people will come, and it will hurt, and those "feelings" will be our last worry.

Perhaps you could watch the movie “ Get Hard “.

It has some alternate ways to cope.

Reactions: Bullfrog08