• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are we willing to do as a society?

Taking away the guns is the answer. Duh.
Taking away guns? I'm talking are we willing to remove all rights, committing them to an institution or jail? That's my point not clear he even has guns, are people willing to respond to a threat regardless of the tool?

It will be ignored and excused.

This kid has some problems. I hope he can get the help he needs without being out on a bunch of drugs.

Regardless, I'm not one to make the decision of what he is or is not capable of, and only hope that the one who is can make a sound decision.

We are walking a very fine line here and just taking one's rights solves nothing.

Reactions: Mwalex and seansmd
Slippery slope.
Who gets to decide whether these are credible threats?
Youth/children have been making outrageous claims for forever.
This however doesn't mean turn a blind eye to threats.
It will be bastardized into an ever increasing power grab.
As one asks oneself, how did we get here?
The how and the why are self evident.

R

Slippery slope.

R
The heart of these BS red flag laws coming, are you willing to become Minority Report.

Reactions: Carlos Danger
That is a pretty disturbing piece of work that kid wrote... If I'd seen that I think I'd be dialing 911 ASAP.

Many members here already stated in the past... The reason why so many fucked up attention whores out there are making mass shooting threats and the like is because the fucking media glorifies these monsters by running their names, faces and death tolls every fucking time you turn a TV on. First step they should take is stop giving these motherfuckers the fame that they crave so much.

Secondly, taking away other peoples' rights when one douchebag does shit or makes chilling statements is never acceptable. Instead, they need to make the POS that made these threats realize the grave consequences of their statements by locking their asses up for a very long time. And even after they get released far in the future, they will still be required to live like a registered sex offender. No guns, and almost no career prospects, and subject to frequent visits from law officers to make sure they are abiding by the terms of their release. Want to be a douchebag? Congratulations, here is your stupid prize. If you want to discourage a certain behavior, make it very costly...

Society needs to start making "examples" out of these fucktards. It's called "conditioning". Kids need to have the rights and wrongs, of behavior taught to them in the most explicit way possible. It all started when the "people" went too far to the left and if you gave your kid a good swatting for something they did, johnny law got involved, then the courts got involved, pretty soon we couldn't even discipline our kids, I don't know about the rest of you people, but my ol'man didn't spare the rod, at today's standards, his ass would have been in prison for some of the ass whoop'ins I got. I'm glad he did, because I was a SHIT! I believe I turned out to be a pretty good human, worked all my life, raised my kids, stayed out of jail (most times), paid my taxes, served my country, etc. . That's what we have lost as a society and that's what we have to get back to, the fuck'n basics. People are too F'n busy "multi-tasking" to take the time with the kids they had plenty of time to breed for, but no time to teach. For all those that won't comply, the "black pill", can be administered. Mac :(

Slippery slope.

R

Agreed, R, to a point, slippery slope. But in my 70 years I dont remember kids making stupid threats like this until just recently. And there werent all these mass shootings until recently. Where I grew up we all carried rifles and shotguns to school in our pick ups. One school I went to had a rifle team. NO body talked like this or they would have gone straight to the shrink or gotten their ass's handed to them.

So what do we do, wait until they kill a bunch of people? IMHO, if he's stupid or sick enough to post this shit in public, in today's climate, he's fucked up enough to DO something even more stupid and he needs some correction. Perhaps as someone suggested below, the community all going to his house and beating his ass to a pulp.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
The next step will be to synch Alexa and Google assistants to the recently passed Red Flag laws.

These items will be used to disarm “bad” people like us.

Trump is complicit