• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are yall experiences with Fed Tactical Tip Match T308T?

ryu_sekai

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2004
Plano Texas
My sniper team is looking to go away from the FED GMM 168 rd although it's extremely accurate the ballistics are less than desirable. Does anyone have experience with the T308T loading from federal? Same accuracy?

My sniper team is looking to go away from the FED GMM 168 rd although it's extremely accurate the ballistics are less than desirable. Does anyone have experience with the T308T loading from federal? Same accuracy?
I would encourage you to look into the tactical bonded tip LE308TT2. We made the switch and carry two loads now. The TT2 and 110 grain TAP for open air/penetration worries.
The bonded tip is designed to offer consistent terminal performance. No match bullet is designed with that in mind.

I would encourage you to look into the tactical bonded tip LE308TT2. We made the switch and carry two loads now. The TT2 and 110 grain TAP for open air/penetration worries.
The bonded tip is designed to offer consistent terminal performance. No match bullet is designed with that in mind.
We use the the bonded for barriers. Currently looking for an open air round to replace GMM

Hi,

Styx for soft targets.
Tactical for barrier targets.
AP for for.....armored targets.

And for training purposes and expenses; the ball ammo tracks pretty close to duty ammo.

Sincerely,
Theis