• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are you guys running for Atlas feet?

Anchor Zero Six

Problem Solver
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
Corona Komifornia
Been looking at the various accessory feet for my Atlas PSR bipod.

Significant amount of choices out there now. Wondering what you guys are using and pros/cons.

Mostly shoot prone in desert terrain so kind of a mix of loose sand rocks and hardpack.

I think the ones that caught my eye were made by Hawk Hill, a smallish spike with 3 claws around spike and not too big. Just not sure if thats the right design for the local conditions.

Thanks
A06

I just started using the Tactical Supply Bipod Talons on my Atlas. I liked the size and features compared to some of the others that are available. I have used them for 2 trips to the range so far on a grass surface and they work on that. There are a few Youtube videos that show them working in other surface types. Price wise I think they might be a few dollars cheaper then Hawk Hill. The Atlas Accu-shot spikes or cleats are about $10 cheaper. Although at this point in the game does $10 or $20 make much of a difference anyway.

I just ordered the HH frankly because I just ordered a stock from Core and they had the HH available.

Thanks for all the informitve info guys!

Stock for now. I don't like the Accu-shot spikes. Saw Hawk Hill spikes in action at the last event I went to and now they're on my list.

I have Tactical Supply Talons, and I think they have a more versatile design than the rest of the competition.

If any of you guys have an extra set of rubber feet laying around or hawk hills shoot me a PM!! Had one of the rubber pieces fall off one of my feet, need a replacement.

I shoot a lot of bench so the rubber knobs are my go to for bouncing to the right (slightly).

When I am lucky enough to get time for prone I run the Atlas dish style with the rim cut in spikes.

http://www.accu-shot.com/catalog_new/accessories/72-bt24-atlas-cleats.html

They bite nice in turf yet they float enough in sand/grass not to bury themselves.

They are kind of big for a folded bipod and running from position to position. They will not shove neatly into a scabbard but not many spiky type feet will.

Last edited:
Have original rubber feet, Tactical Supply Talons and Hawk Hills. Thats the beauty of the Atlas, you can switch out feet as needed.

I've been really happy with the Atlas Spikes made by Accu-Shot (or is it B&T Industries...not sure what the difference is). They dig really well no matter the surface. I've even had them on cement before and they were fine although I don't recommend it for a long period of time. Threw the rubbers in my bag and left them there just in case I ever want to switch them out. Haven't had the need yet. I think they're on Amazon also if you're into buying everything under the sun from Amazon like I am.

Just looked up the Hawk Hill feet from the recommendations above and those look nice too. Don't have any info on those though as I've only used the Accu-Shot.

I think for your environment that you listed either set will work fine. Just make sure the bipod is tightened appropriately to avoid rifle-hop.

Hawk Hill. They make the bipod. I wish I would of tried a pair on a Harris before I switched to atlas. Seems dumb to spend the money on bipod feet but it's a no brainer now

If you shoot practical precision matches, the rubber feet will definitely let you down. I really liked them because I could shoot off my hood, etc. without destroying it, but they can't handle much more than shooting off a bench for any period of time. The Hawk Hill's have been great. Just don't shoot them off anything too important. They really grab.

I use the spikes on both of mine. I keep the rubbers in my pack in case I come up on a stage where you are shooting from the hood. The Spikes work great because they stick in to anything and surprisingly work well on rocks. I may have to try a set of Hawk Hills.

I use the spikes on both of mine. I keep the rubbers in my pack in case I come up on a stage where you are shooting from the hood. The Spikes work great because they stick in to anything and surprisingly work well on rocks. I may have to try a set of Hawk Hills.

Same here on all comments- I enjoy the spikes...the Hawk Hill unites look interesting.

I just ordered a set of Hawk Hill for my Harris and a set of Tactical Suppy for my Atlas.

Spikes are nice if you dont care about what you are shooting on. Im in the back of a truck bed mostly now so I am running the rubber feet.

From our product line, the spikes are the best seller.

We will be introducing a new design based on what our customers are asking for. Of course we'll do a SH intro deal when the time comes.

On the rubber feet, if the rubber is coming off the foot, we'll replace it.

Rubber...And I also have a set of claw-feet.

nd I will tell you from personal experience that when you go to an L.E. invitational sniper competition and the Chief of the hosting department shows off his department's best brand-new Dodge Charger Cruiser as the 'cover' vehicle for an over-hood shoot.... he does NOT appreciate it when teams show up with Atlas claw-feet. Because them claws made his shiny new Dodge Charger Hood look like it was ripped up by Godzilla.

That happened.

It did not buff out.

I was not the only culprit.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I'm just running the plain old rubbers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

yes, I know what you are talking about! But that is not what we have in the works.... I do have a concept for something that is more like what you describe, we'll start on that.

I guess I really put mine to work, but I had one of the rubber feet rip off after less than a month use. I plan to order another set soon.

Shanerbanner10, the rubber should not pull off the metal insert ever. If this is what happened, we will replace it at no charge. Contact customer service, 316.721.3222 to make it happen, we'll need to verify it's our bipod not a counterfeit (sorry, it's the days we live in....) and then we'll send it out.

I would love some hard rubber feet like this for the Atlas bipods.

IMG_9788.jpg

Has anyone had contact with the guys out at Tactical Supply? I called them and left a message for feet for the Atlas. No call back as of this date. They are not showing them on their web page just the ones for the Harris.