• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are you hoping to see at SHOT?

Naaman

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 13, 2020
As for me, I've been eyeing Daniel Defense lately, and it seems like they may be bringing their ambi lowers to the small frame rifles, as well as what I think they are calling the "RIS II M-LOK." Those products in particular would be perfect for one of my "head builds." :p I'd like to see more barrel profiles as well (doubt it will happen, though).

Their info on the SHOT website shows a teaser pic of a couple new variations on existing products, none of which I'm especially interested in (though I wouldn't mind that Delta 5 with 18" barrel if they ever come out with a more traditional stock profile and skinnier barrel options for it).
2022_NEW_PRODUCT_SITE_IMAGE_900x6752-image1-1637174638_tn.jpg

I'm also really hoping to get some good info on the Eotech Vudu 1-10.

What's everyone else looking forward to seeing (or hoping to see)?

I'd be happy with just having existing shit in stock. They can innovate later.
Kinda why I've been looking at DD lately. They don't seem to be as heavily impacted by supply chain issues as others.

I’m excited for the new Badger C1 LR/Precision mounts. Been teasing for too long and I just want to trade them money for a 1.5” 34mm 20MOA mount. 😍
29429F59-B4D6-47D8-B634-A0F3B6BCE013.jpeg