• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are you listening to?

<iframe width="971" height="546" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If the music you listen to doesn’t solicit an uncontrollable physiological response of one variety or another you’re listening to the wrong music.
I wasn’t yet two when this concert was recorded in my home city, but my father made it out to see it, and you could have just burned the El Macombo down after that night. Stevie sure as hell did.

Very appropriate for lots of Hide members so to speak. ;)

i saw them in bristol when i lived overseas in the 90s, before they got well known. welsh gf wanted to go.

Cody Jinks, Whiskey Meyers, Chris Stapleton, etc. And about once a week or so, Wolf Totem by The Hu Band. Thanks @THEIS !

Everything, I mean Everything. Rap music cuts off in the 90s, past that it's pure shit but my Playlist varies from K-pop to russian rock with the rat pack and classic country in between. It's like the weather in Iowa, wait 5 minutes and it will probably play something you like.

Always thought this way some of Molly Hatchet's best work... At the time (and as a soldier) I took us warriors as the "peacemakers", but in today's climate, cops are damned appropriate. Great guitar work.

I was listening to the Melvins cover of this for years before an older brother pointed out to me that is was an Alice Cooper song. Blew my mind. The Melvins album liner notes had no song titles, no credits.

That said, it’s a great song!

Anyone who doesn't already have this DVD / Blueray is advised to get one...

I'm not smart enough to know how to show a u tube link ( kindle fire ).........any help IS appreciated..... Anyway ,

Barracuda 68 by Seasick Steve