• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are your thoughts. Did the old guy fuck up?

I think I’m not a subscriber to NYT, so I had to google the story to read it. Hopefully this link works for everyone else.

I think the kid should be glad the 84 year old didn’t have a 1911.

I think if you shoot someone through a door, you’re going to be in trouble unless it’s obvious they were trying to enter without permission.

I understand why the guy was frightened, just read the news about all the out of control teens these days……

Yarl didn’t have a phone with him and went to the wrong block, his aunt, Faith Spoonmore, wrote on a GoFundMe page set up to help pay medical bills. By Monday afternoon, $1.4 million had been raised.

If it was an old white guy who got beat up by a bunch of teens his gofundme would probably have 3500$ bucks in it, if gofundme didn't shut it down in the first place. And you can bet the President wouldn't speak about it and the state government wouldn't have a "moment of silence" for him.

The "kid" was some form of hoodrat criminal. That is a classic ghetto scam,,,,,,,,,,,I is lost honkie, knock, knock.

You can tell it is a fucking lie because no one says, "Tyrone does not have a criminal record". And the picture is from 7th grade band. He currently attends a ghetto academy, not a real school.

Ben Crump is the family lawyer, he only represents felon families.

They already got $2.3 million dollars from a go fund me scam for "medical expenses" and the little asshole is already home from the hospital. The wounds are not bad at all if he spent one night in the hospital.

Old dude will plead down to assault on a thug and get probation if anything at all.

Last edited:
The "kid" was some form of hoodrat criminal. That is a classic ghetto scam,,,,,,,,,,,I is lost honkie, knock, knock.

You can tell it is a fucking lie because no one says, "Tyrone does not have a criminal record". And the picture is from 7th grade band. He currently attends a ghetto academy, not a real school.

Ben Crump is the family lawyer, he only represents felon families.

They already got $2.3 million dollars from a go fund me scam for "medical expenses" and the little asshole is already home from the hospital. The wounds are not bad at all if he spent one night in the hospital.

Old dude will plead down to assault on a thug and get probation if anythiHere's the truth about the kid, seems he was upstanding with a bright future. The old man should face stiff charges.

Ralph had been looking forward to graduating from high school and visiting West Africa before starting college, his aunt wrote in the fundraiser.

The teen is a section leader in a marching band and could often be found with a musical instrument in hand, Spoonmore wrote. Most recently, Ralph earned Missouri All-State Band honorable mention for playing the bass clarinet, according to a North Kansas City Schools' newsletter in February. He also plays multiple instruments in the metropolitan youth orchestra, his aunt wrote.

He is a member of his school's Technology Student Association and Science Olympiad Team and is a 2022 Missouri Scholars Academy alumni, she wrote.

"Last summer, Ralph attended Missouri Scholar's Academy, where he got a full college life experience," Spoonmore wrote. "His goal is to attend Texas A&M to major in chemical Engineering. When asked how he plans to get into this university, he said, 'Well, if they have a scholarship for music or academics, I know I can get it.' "

"Life looks a

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Ralph had been looking forward to graduating from high school and visiting West Africa before starting college, his aunt wrote in the fundraiser.

The teen is a section leader in a marching band and could often be found with a musical instrument in hand, Spoonmore wrote. Most recently, Ralph earned Missouri All-State Band honorable mention for playing the bass clarinet, according to a North Kansas City Schools' newsletter in February. He also plays multiple instruments in the metropolitan youth orchestra, his aunt wrote.

He is a member of his school's Technology Student Association and Science Olympiad Team and is a 2022 Missouri Scholars Academy alumni, she wrote.

"Last summer, Ralph attended Missouri Scholar's Academy, where he got a full college life experience," Spoonmore wrote. "His goal is to attend Texas A&M to major in chemical Engineering. When asked how he plans to get into this university, he said, 'Well, if they have a scholarship for music or academics, I know I can get it.' "

"Life looks a
Bright smart 16 year old.
Not real good at following instructions and directions.

The link is good.

When I tried it, it would not let me look at the article unless I signed in or created some account. I hate clicking on cnn too, but it was the first thing that came up when I googled it that worked. I have no idea why the nyt link works for some and not others.

Scholarship!!?? Dude doesn’t need a scholarship with all the money he’s raised from getting two flesh wounds. This is one of those stories I want to revisit in 5-10 years and see just how close to Aggieland he got. Put your money where your mouth is, you’ve got the money, you check off a lot of boxes, you have no excuse…….

Reactions: 101st
A lot of these sites keep cookies and allow you only 2 or 3 articles before blocking. Sometimes you can view in a incognito tab.

Reactions: KYAggie
not a safe neighborhood?

1aHBF8kKAdA7.jpeg

Reactions: FWoo45 and jMarine
If it was an old white guy who got beat up by a bunch of teens his gofundme would probably have 3500$ bucks in it, if gofundme didn't shut it down in the first place. And you can bet the President wouldn't speak about it and the state government wouldn't have a "moment of silence" for him.
Remember all the senior white men and women who were attacked as a part of the so-called knockout "game?" I bet those victims and families didn't receive millions in go-fund me money!

It is an unfortunate situation where an old man who is certainly incapable of defending himself against a teenager likely had genuine fear. Probably shouldn't have shot through the door multiple times.

Here's a middle aged white woman beaten senseless by a mob of "teens" after they beat the crap out of the man who was with her:

Media and government are saying absolutely nothing of course. If it was a bunch of whites beating an old black man it would be wall-to-wall coverage and they'd be talking about putting him on Mount Rushmore. Instead it's just another day in Shitcago.

Here's a middle aged white woman beaten senseless by a mob of "teens" after they beat the crap out of the man who was with her:

Media and government are saying absolutely nothing of course. If it was a bunch of whites beating an old black man it would be wall-to-wall coverage and they'd be talking about putting him on Mount Rushmore. Instead it's just another day in Shitcago.
the media promotes this story in order to foment the hate and resentment displayed in what happened to this woman.
the current government promotes this as well.
why?
good question.

Which story will get buried first?

Sweet sixteen: 5 dead, 23 wounded in Alabama

or

This one.

Reactions: BCP and theLBC
It is easy to say that old man should have done this or that we would have done XYZ given the same scenario, but this dude is 84 years old, probably has difficulty wiping his own ass (don't worry, I will be there someday myself) and he's looking out his door to some black teenager knocking on his door. For all he knows the next step is the kid frog stomps the door to make entry. and given the above map @theLBC posted, this old man is probably used to seeing crime in the area which lends some justification.

Reactions: Oldloser
Looks to me like an unfortunate mixup on the kids part. And his family not clearly giving him the right address. But it is normal in a lot of black extended families to expect people to find their way in.

I've gone to get my kids and others' and have had to wander around the back to get them. I feel sorry for the kid but the fault lies with the parents.

The old man saw a kid trying to open his patio door and went into fear mode. Not sure he was wrong or right in shooting first. My guess is he gets off. He was certainly in a place to be in fear for his life.

I have caught a lot of kids over the years snooping around. At my ranch. At my friends places. Poachers. Hunters taking advantage of things. And even a couple of car thieves and one gas station robber. I scared the hell out of them but did not shoot them. I'm not sure what I would do when I am 86, though.

One of the second order effects of all the crime and the TV news is to radicalize people to think the wrong things. Despair trolling is strong in many and they automatically assume the worst rather than have a conversation. I don't see this getting better only worse.

the media promotes this story in order to foment the hate and resentment displayed in what happened to this woman.
the current government promotes this as well.
why?
good question.

The story should lede with the so-called mayor of Chicago's Communist ties and and lack of leadership. But it does not.

Again, I agree with you. It's meant to divide us as a nation rather than focus on the reason - the actual reason - for the issue.

Cant just go blasting through doors after a knock. I get guy was scared and old or whatnot....but thats no excuse IMO. My mom and dad are almost 90 and I get it, but still....

Truth, however they're throwing the book at the guy and giving millions of dollars to the kid as well and a call from the president lol. Our society is fucked.

There is no reason to respond to an unknown person knocking on your door. There is certainly no reason to open the door.

An unknown person knocking on your door is a good reason to call the police.

Depending on where you live, shooting a person who is actually breaking into your home is not a criminal act.

It it really not that hard.

not a safe neighborhood?

1aHBF8kKAdA7.jpeg
That part of town isn't far from me, and it's not the bad part of town. It's got the normal amount of shenanigans for Kansas City, but to get in the really bad parts of KC you gotta down south of the river. That's where the demographics really shift, and so does the crime levels. Most of the officers on shift in the northland get pulled to the more southern parts of the city to run patrol, leaving areas north of the river to have very few officers on duty. Where I used to live, it wasn't uncommon to have 2 officers to work 71 square miles of territory. North of the river has it's problems from the diseased elements venturing north because there's more shit to steal, and less officers to interfere. This whole city is a giant shithole though, no mistake about it....but it has good bbq.

I don't know anything about the kid, but there is a higher likelihood that given the area they were in, that he was less likely to be the hoodrat variety and a higher probability of being one of the kids that really makes something of themselves.

Without any sort of video to show what really happened that day, we don't know if the kid was actually kicking the door, or actively trying to break in, or was just knocking thinking he was at the right place, but the old guy shot 2 shots for a reason, whether they were justified or not, well that's up to the court to decide now.

Branden

Truth, however they're throwing the book at the guy and giving millions of dollars to the kid as well and a call from the president lol. Our society is fucked.
Kansas City has a DA that won't prosecute black males that carjack a white woman at gunpoint, than crash her car running from the police killing a car full of other white people. The Feds had to come in and prosecute that case cause that cunt wouldn't do it. The KC mayor teamed up with bloomberg to sue 4 gunshops that sold guns legally to a former police captain who turned out to be selling the guns to felons. One of the gunshops thought something was fishy with the guy, stopped selling to him, and reported him to the ATF. 2 years later the guy gets arrested, charged, and convicted, and then the city teams up with bloomberg to sue that dealer for selling guns to the guy, pushing 3 out of business, and the 4th one, the one that did the right thing reporting to the ATF, just settled for $150K, for literally doing nothing wrong. Do you think he's ever going to report bad people to the ATF again? Hell no, do you think I will? Hell no. Society is fucked, you're absolutely right.

Branden

alabama shooting was dead on arrival becuase it was black on black crime.
That’s the truth, the place looked like Beruit and they didn’t even release descriptions of the suspects or try to use the news coverage for leads and to solve the crime.

Yeah, sounds like he fucked up. Not knowing the facts, if kid was honestly lost he fucked up.

Hard to make a call given no video, little facts. And I don’t necessarily trust media outlet’s version of events.

That’s the truth, the place looked like Beruit and they didn’t even release descriptions of the suspects or try to use the news coverage for leads and to solve the crime.
Just think back two weeks ago to the Covenant School shooting in Nashville. Every single swinging news station covered that shooting for 24 hours straight, only taking small breaks to discuss other news. I don't know about you, but 4 innocent teens killed and nearly 2 dozen injured at a birthday party sounds equally as devastating as the Covenant shooting. yet, this incident was barely being covered, even hours after the fact. the only coverage has been 60-second updates every hour if that.

With no video or other witnesses.
Could be the old white guy was scared for his life... and the young black teen was trying to bust in...
Could be the kid really was just at the wrong house... and the old guy was an asshole...

This is probably gonna end up a good old fashioned "Yes you did" / "No I didn't"... but with one variation on the theme.

It's setting is in modern old racist white guy / poor innocent black kid times.
Perfect setting for a political media storm.

I can't really tell who the "good guy is here (if there is one) being as I don't know who the big fat liar is...
but my guess is the old guy is in deep kimchi after shooting right through a glass door like that.

Only good thing gonna come outta this one is the black guy isn't dead.
Otherwise this one would have been just in time for the start of the summer riot season.
Then again, that would have made for some good TV.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI

"Life looks a

Where is the all important line, "He did not have a prior criminal record"?

I honestly could give shit about his dreams as a "recording artist" or meth cook.

The "Missouri Scholars Academy" is a three week summer program. Why no mention of the actual school he attended? Did he attend a school? Or did he home school with Louis Farrakhan and the BLM guys?

Reactions: 101st