• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are your thoughts on this...?

Noone knows what is real any more...

So use your gut instinct.

If a certain segment of the population is pushing a clot shot... hard. Like to the point of threatening your life if you don't take it. And you have always looked at that segment of the population as... suspect. Well, what is your gut telling you?

If a certain segment of the population who has always been against every war is suddenly screaming to support the war in Ukraine because... well... war. Then what does your gut tell you about that conflict and who is in the right or wrong?

People are smart. Populations are batshit crazy, easily misled, herd-following and susceptible to the big lie, as Goebbels called it, in droves. Populations (aka big groups) are dumb. So it's easy to get them nudged in the right direction with the right messaging.

That's why 'Individualism' and your own critical thinking abilities matter so much. And why they are being stamped out in schools with a vengeance so kids can't think. Only follow herds and orders.

So what do you think about this? What we think doesn't matter.

I know what I think. And I remain pursang (to steal a quote from Bugatti.) Real or not, my gut tells me that the folks telling me I need to comply with an experimental shot do not have my interests in mind. But theirs. Don't forget... you can't have "Experimental" without the "mental!"

Sirhr

Oh I know what I think about it all. I guess what I'm asking is has anyone else seen this yet or anything like it? Not the clots in general but the make up and actual images of them and any other information.

The site looks like bullshit. Is this the only article on their site?

Looks like there was a citizen news out of hong kong that shut down early this yr.

So much bullshit out there. Traditional 'news' is full of bullshit and psyop propaganda. There's independent journalists reporting factual, biased and outright lies. There's bullshit sites putting up fake shit for clicks. There's people intentionally putting out fake shit just to discredit others.

I didn’t click on the link, but at Mtn reek said, MSM doesn’t have a monopoly on fake news.

Reactions: Sixfivesavage
I didn’t read the article but Dr. Ryan Cole has been dissecting & investigating blood clots for a while.

I believe some came from morticians having issues embalming due to many blood clots throughout the body.

They know approximately how much embalming fluid will be used based on body weight. They can’t get all the fluid in because of clots. Bad stuff man.

Reactions: Laseredge

Listen to this interview and see what you think is the truth.

Reactions: JR_77

Listen to this interview and see what you think is the truth.
Thanks for posting I’ll listen today.

I didn’t read the article but Dr. Ryan Cole has been dissecting & investigating blood clots for a while.

I believe some came from morticians having issues embalming due to many blood clots throughout the body.

They know approximately how much embalming fluid will be used based on body weight. They can’t get all the fluid in because of clots. Bad stuff man.
The Andromeda Strain come to life...

Once again, Michael Crichton was like a techno-Nostradamus!

Sirhr

Reactions: JR_77
I was reading a research paper on some of this and decided to reach out to the author to discuss a few things. Real doctor, worked at a university...his answer?

"My what? Research paper?"

Yeah - so they will steal real doctors names and associate them with a research paper.

Shit is fucked folks.

The photos aren't loading for me, so no comment.

My concern remains the same as it has all along - there is a tendency to believe exaggerated claims (embedded microchips, graphine magnetism, etc.) which undermines the credibility of those with very legitimate concerns about the safety of these products.

There is also a tendency to blame every occurrence of "died unexpectedly" on the vaccines, which then takes away attention from what is an actual epidemic of extremely poor health habits by a wide swath of the population.

Reactions: jrassy
that pic belongs in the motivational post along with the other pics of boobs but these are petrified and more proof that men even thousands of years ago were obsessed over boobs .
like this one that 35000 years old ( so said the story on it .)
1*j7tFBhtHYD_zRuoJUOyjGw.jpeg