• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft What are your thoughts ??

Re: What are your thoughts ??

Sounds just about right to me, most city folks think they will always have time, or the system will save them.

Most folks that can think for their self's don't do crowds, or live/work in large city's. Once everyone understands what can happen when hemmed in by others they won't/don't allow theirself's to get caught up in such.

Something like that only has to, or will happen once. I hope it never does, but I'll take my plans over theirs any day.

Great point.. Have you read or heard about his novel > Lights Out ? I know he posted it on a FREE PDF file some time ago but now has pulled everything off the net since he is getting it published.. Just wondering if it is worth buying.

Never read it, but it should be a good read.

Problem is most folks in today's world don't what to know, or hear the truth. Just from what I read in the link, he knows how the drill will play out for many late thinkers.

Ok thanks again. I know he has a big following on ARFCOM survival thread. A lot of people waiting on the book... I guess I will wait for the release and buy the book... Any other books you would suggest while I'm waiting ???

i have read it and have it on pdf. it's pretty good reading.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DGUNN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have read it and have it on pdf. it's pretty good reading. </div></div>

DGUNN
Good to hear you have read and liked it. Thanks