• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

what BC and bullet lenght?

For a BC try .125, the thread about twist rate has some info about BC and calculators worth reading.

Reactions: 47guy
I use a G1 BC of .16. I believe bullet length only matters for spin drift so....yeah I basically ignore accuracy here. I always use a length of .25"

This is what strelok pro has for SK Rifle Match in it's database:
Screenshot_20200227-211705.png

Not to hijack the thread, but on StrelokPro it has the option for drag function RA4 for .22. Has anyone used it, I tried it the other day but truing was closer to G1 so I changed it back to G1

so the big problem was i was using a G-7 BC...using the numbers below...
MV at 1073
G-1 bc .114
BL .480 puts my kestel numbers within .1mil out to 330yds...ill true everything up when i get out again...thanks everyone.

Reactions: Shawn1492
Not to hijack the thread, but on StrelokPro it has the option for drag function RA4 for .22. Has anyone used it, I tried it the other day but truing was closer to G1 so I changed it back to G1

RA4 works better for me - at least out to 200m. Just remember that the BC changes from the G1 BC. With my current block of Eley Match i use an RA4 BC of 0.112. This ties very well with my measured velocities and and DOPE. The G1 BC would be around 0.14.

Remember that BC isn't a constant :-( from batch to batch of the same round type it can vary - say 0.125 to 0.16 (G1).