• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What can you see outside your bedroom window ?...OK any window...including vehicles =)

Anointed1

It's the pills I swear
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2021
    Pacific Northwest
    Ok...I'll go first...I guess any window works.

Outside my bedroom this morning.

20210622_083308.jpg

A few minutes later...

20210622_085927.jpg

And right after that...a 2fer lol...
    20210622_090754.jpg

You guys in them crazy cities got to get out 👍

The back yard. Possibly the neighbor kid scaling the fence, being a nuisance. Good thing I don’t own a paint ball gun…

The Big Horn Mountains.......and occasionally some of the animals that reside in the area. Over the years a moose, a black bear, mule and whitetail deer, antelope, small game consists of rabbits, Chukar, Huns, pheasant, and Sandhill Crane. As we live on the banks of the Big Horn River, quite a few ducks and geese and occasionally a flock of pelicans on the river!

The one thing we don’t see much of.........people! 😉 memtb

Much like the Spanish Inquisition, no one expects The Huns. But, then there they are, in your back yard. And, you’re all like “Well, there goes the neighborhood…”

The Big Horn Mountains.......and occasionally some of the animals that reside in the area. Over the years a moose, a black bear, mule and whitetail deer, antelope, small game consists of rabbits, Chukar, Huns, pheasant, and Sandhill Crane. As we live on the banks of the Big Horn River, quite a few ducks and geese and occasionally a flock of pelicans on the river!

The one thing we don’t see much of.........people! 😉 memtb

Just a tree, some wildflowers, and my fence. The best thing about my bedroom window is what it doesn’t show, which is a lot of light, even though it’s really large. It’s on the north side of the house and surrounded by trees. In the summer it’s always dark in our room and perfect for sleeping

I can’t wait for the day that I get a bedroom view of wildlife on my property though.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Anointed1
    Way too much wildlife to list, but some of the coolest pictures are the fox and coyotes. The Fox come up to the slider and the coyotes seem to like 3am as their favorite time to visit. Way too numerous deer sightings to list. Sunday we were all eating Maryland Steamed Crabs for Father's Day and out walked 2 decent bucks into our yard. Thanksgivings before last, we had just sat down for dinner and out the window we had a Bald Eagle land in a tree and sit there like it was watching us eat. Don't pay attention to the date or time, but this was last Fall.

10 pt.jpg

Last edited:
    For the last couple days, this little bastard…
    Wife and I were unloading the pickup and I heard an ungodly squawking, looked up and it was on the open canopy 2 feet away. Now he comes over like 4 times a day wanting food! (Don’t feed the wildlife kids…) can’t imagine how many of these things I’ve killed, but can’t bring myself to put him out of my misery… I’m turning into my grandpa….

Attachments

• 30B12A52-85C9-41EF-ACB6-987518F401FF.jpeg
      30B12A52-85C9-41EF-ACB6-987518F401FF.jpeg
      514.5 KB · Views: 64
    • DFCD6CE6-8E1D-46CE-A9DE-8F773224934D.jpeg
      DFCD6CE6-8E1D-46CE-A9DE-8F773224934D.jpeg
      258.8 KB · Views: 66
    I think that be a baby cowbird. Actually a "parasite"....circle of life.

ZY

My bedroom window just faces the driveway, and garage. So much for the master bedroom having the good view.

My daughter, however, took this one morning from upstairs...

Morning from Becca's window.jpg

If we had members from Africa I bet they'd have some cool pics...I know we have members from Australia...where are them roo's at...or them snakes and all that other deadly stuff that keeps me away lol ?

View attachment 7653366

Oh wait, you said window. Not Windows.

See now if there was a town like that in a mountain valley...where only normal people with morals lived...conservative people that looked out for one another and had control over right and wrong and what the school's taught...where the pledge of allegiance was still recited...a place where burning the flag was not allowed and the people who fought and died for it were truly honored...a place where you didn't fear growing old as doing so just garnered respect and you were taken care of by family and friends...where kids could be kids and were looked out for by all...where they were taught right from wrong....where they were brought up to enjoy what was outside of their homes rather than self isolation in their rooms being the norm....where people who had the means helped those going thru rough times...well a place like that doesn't exist really to the extent I long for...but I find small towns out away from the big cities are hanging on to those types of values as much as they can...and a simpler life is a much more rewarding and meaningful life...just my opinion...I think I'm looking for Whoville...that's what that picture makes me think of 👍

843sgikxmoi21.jpg

• Love
    Reactions: acudaowner
    Oh wow...I wonder what caused that.

I'm guessing a crack in one of the manifolds that cool the engine. They can pump a lot of water into the hull and before you know it, you boat is sinking. He still should have been able to run it aground and save the boat. I don't know.

I'm guessing a crack in one of the manifolds that cool the engine. They can pump a lot of water into the hull and before you know it, you boat is sinking. He still should have been able to run it aground and save the boat. I don't know.
    Drain plug.

Reactions: MtnCreek
    Not outside the bedroom window but the wife was letting the dog out at 8:30 last night and standing about 20 yards away was coyote pup. The wife stopped our dog from going outside and called me to come look. The pup got up and leisurely walked away from us until it got to the tree line.

There was no fear in this pup. I don't know what would have happened if we had let our dog out. She loves chasing rabbit, squirrels and fox.

For the last couple days, this little bastard…
    Wife and I were unloading the pickup and I heard an ungodly squawking, looked up and it was on the open canopy 2 feet away. Now he comes over like 4 times a day wanting food! (Don’t feed the wildlife kids…) can’t imagine how many of these things I’ve killed, but can’t bring myself to put him out of my misery… I’m turning into my grandpa….

I'll send you a box full of dead cicadas. Little guy will eat like a king.