• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What can you tell me about the GA GAP-10???

AzraelsSniper

Private
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2011
Ive ordered the the GA GAP-10 rifle 20" barrel and was hoping to hear from some of you who own one and what your opinion is on the rifle.

Re: What can you tell me about the GA GAP-10???

Call me crazy......but I typically do research before the purchase.

Cant go wrong with anything from GAP as long as you can handle the wait.

i heard that you get a GAP 1911 with every purchase of a GAP 10, jus what i heard

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AzraelsSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ive ordered the the GA GAP-10 rifle 20" barrel and was hoping to hear from some of you who own one and what your opinion is on the rifle. </div></div>

I can tell you that you ought to familiarize yourself with the search options for the forum, or at a minimum, just look down the page a little so you can view the 2-3 GAP-10 threads out there (including one that is roughly 13+ pages now)!! There are GAP-10 threads/range reports/etc. aplenty if you just go look for them.

Furthermore, it is generally better to do your homework BEFORE you place an order for a $3K rifle, but as with all GAPs...I think your money is safe!
wink.gif

VAJayJayPunisher said:
i heard that you get a GAP 1911 with every purchase of a GAP 10, jus what i heard [/quote

Really a GAP 10 and a GAP 1911 that is a bad ass combo.

Isn't George also offering a free 2hr lesson w/ each rifle ?

Also makes your penis bigger. .0000000000000000000001" groups at 2,000 miles guranteed with blanks.

If it's from GAP, it's good GTG.

ive done my homework on it. i just wanted to get a lil more feedback about it. sometimes we as humans dont always tell what we have learned or know thats why im curious. it has an overall better review for it than the rifles i was also looking at and its cheaper than a couple of the others as well. it really came down to the larue obr, the lwrc repr, and the gap 10. and for the price i save a little money and get a great rifle. i appreciate the honesty though. hopefully itll be at home when i return from iraq that way i can give everyone the 411 on my experience with it.