• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What chassis systems for Savage mkii?

dtdk

Private
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2009
mn in the us
what chassis systems are out there for a Savage Mark II? I really like my rifle accuracy I just don't care for the stock. I keep hoping MDT will come out with one of their oryx line but so far nothing other than that I found mcrees precision, Rigid alloy, mdt lss.

Are there any others?

Accurate Rifle Systems has their Rimfire Tactical PRS chassis:

Reactions: Somethingwitty
I have the G10 for a CZ and while it won't win any beauty contests, it is rock solid, perfectly machined and fits me very well. For the price, though, you can't beat the Rigid Alloy. If they had the cheaper Savage version for CZ I would have gone with it as a first choice. The MDT forend is just too short for me.

I have the McRees and it performs well. I used it in my first Smallbore F-class shoot last weekend and didn't embarrass myself. ;)

For anyone else looking, PDC Custom does a rimfire chassis for the Savage MkII and CZ 455. I've got one on my CZ I have been very happy with, especially since I run the centerfire versions on my match rifle and trainer.

Well it looks like USPS lost the chassis I bought. So I will have to figure something else out. Maybe it will show back up in their system.

After 5 days missing in the system it just popped up as being in anther regional distribution center. With any luck it will show up this week.

Reactions: Rover31
I was able to install the rigid alloy chassis last night. It's everything I was hoping for. Now I just need some 10 round magazines as the 5 rounder is flush with the bottom of the chassis.