• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What Could Be More American

That reminds me of a story I heard about him when he ran the first time. He had a flagpole installed somewhere, and it was taller than was allowed, so he got fined or some shit. Anyway, he got his grounds crew to make a large hill that he then put the correct height flag pole on top of, making it higher than the original one.

Everything is transactional with Trump - you want to be in his inner circle? Money talks, a lot…
“Former President Donald J. Trump once blamed Saudi Arabia for the terrorist attacks, but is now allowing his golf course to be used for its LIV Golf event.”

I want to know the Saudi connection to Vegas….,,Trump knows.

I find it interesting that the media still anchors themselves to Trump. I also find it interesting how many people don't realize how brutal of a businessman Trump is. He's a Manhattan developer. He works in what has to be one of the most cutthroat businesses in one of the most cutthroat areas in the United States.

If the media was really interested in destroying Trump, they would stop these investigations into High Crimes and Misdemeanors and investigate his business dealings. EXCEPT for the fact that they would also be taking down some really mean fellows along the way.

We all know these presidential criminal allegations are nothing more than to facilitate pressure on the GOP to not allow Trump to be their candidate in 2024. Many more people are starting to understand this too. Let's see how much of a backlash the Demwits will receive this November and again in 2024.

Reactions: Krawlven
... than using your dead ex-wife to screw over the Government -
  • Ivana Trump was buried near the first hole of Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey.
  • Tax code in New Jersey exempts cemetery land from all taxes, rates, and assessments.
From the article linked to the OP:

Ivana Trump was buried near the first hole of Trump National Golf Club. Her gravesite could offer tax breaks for the business.​

Under the code, the gravesite of the former president's ex-wife may have tax implications for his golf business.

Tax documents from the Trump Family Trust, published by ProPublica, show the trust sought to designate a property in Hackettstown, New Jersey, as a non-profit cemetery company, though the course itself is 20 miles away in Bedminster.

In the New Jersey Law Revision Commission, a "cemetery company" is defined as "a person, corporation, association or other entity that owns or operates a cemetery, but does not include a religious organization that owns a cemetery which restricts burials to members of that religion or their families unless the organization has obtained a certificate of authority for the cemetery."

The key words are "could" and "may."

This is rank speculation generated to garner clicks and trash the person at the center of this.

Does this article show one fact that confirms President Trump has applied for this tax exemption?

Until he or his representatives do, it's BS.

Reactions: Anb618
Until it comes to the vaccines and Fauci. Then he is ten steps behind and unwilling to catch up.

How can you say that? He was relying on the world's most renown scientist in his field. When nothing was known about the virus. But what has happened since Trump? Did the treatment of the virus improve? How much of a better understanding do we have now than when Trump was in office?

Trump had every medical service known to mankind telling him that Covid was a generational killer and things had to change immediately.

What would you have done, Monday Morning Quarterback?

Once data showed that Fauci was lying I would have fired him and Birx. I would also not be touting the poisonous vaccines still.
That’s why Fauci & Birx weren’t fired. Trump isn’t even remotely the white knight people make him out to be

Reactions: MK20
That’s why Fauci & Birx weren’t fired. Trump isn’t even remotely the white knight people make him out to be
As I understand it - Trump -couldn't- fire Fauci and Birx. Yes it's CNN but the swamp runs deep. Note this is from July 2020.

Reactions: BLEE
The government of the United States is not the United States of America (it represents the United States of America), and there is nothing more American than fucking over the government...

Reactions: BLEE
meh. he tried to open a cemetery there back in 2014 and they wouldn't give him a permit or whatever.
i don't think burying somebody makes it a cemetery company, but i also don't give a fuck.

Everything is transactional with Trump - you want to be in his inner circle? Money talks, a lot…
“Former President Donald J. Trump once blamed Saudi Arabia for the terrorist attacks, but is now allowing his golf course to be used for its LIV Golf event.”

Not the same people who facilitated the attack.

Reactions: Milf Dots and BLEE
AMERICA FIRST!

right after DJT.
Trump didn't take the Presidential salary for four years- THAT'S how much he loves America!

The only thing worse than a democrat is a RINO. BOTH should be deported.

AmericanORDemocratUncleSamMeme.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Well.. I like Trump. Million times better than any Dem or RINO. Hate em all you want he was the best president weve had in a long while

Reactions: Milf Dots
Trump didn't take the Presidential salary for four years- THAT'S how much he loves America!

The only thing worse than a democrat is a RINO. BOTH should be deported.

View attachment 7924047
When Trump announced his decision to forgo a salary, critics expressed doubt because presidents are required to be compensated for their work. To get around this, Trump takes $1 each year from his paychecks.

According to news coverage and White House news releases, Trump has written checks equal to a quarter of his $400,000 annual salary every quarter to various government agencies:

Trump and his constituents have not yet announced where he will donate his salary for the first and second quarters of 2020.

Federal regulations bar many government agencies from accepting donations unless approved by Congress. If Congress does not approve them, the money goes to the Treasury Department's general fund.

Trump is not the first president to donate his salary. Former Presidents John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover, both wealthy before they took office, donated all their earnings. Forbes reports Trump’s net worth as of July 9 at $2.1 billion, making him the first president to be a billionaire.

Last edited: