• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What could possibly go wrong?

WeiserBucks

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Weiser , Idaho
    20211006_092124.jpg

One of my jacktard coworkers just dumped a can of this shit into his engine.

Unless I’m missing some sort of inside joke, that’s just a zinc(I’m pretty sure) additive

It’s MOA. His engine is gonna be full fudd in about 30 minutes. Gonna lose power, break down more often and determine his mpg in only 3 miles.

Just another part of the equation I guess...

Send me the coin, lol. I used to love when the BG rep would come by and give us cash for those.

It’s MOA. His engine is gonna be full fudd in about 30 minutes. Gonna lose power, break down more often and determine his mpg in only 3 miles.
    If it does how full Fudd it won't be all bad . The car will never hit anything .

• Haha
    Reactions: Rerun7
    Now.....if he leaves the car on its side, he will have some to refill it with.....

• Haha
    Reactions: clcustom1911
    One of my jacktard coworkers just dumped a can of this shit into his engine.
    Wrong application. This is for guys with MIL scopes that have a case of MOA envy. You apply a generous coating of the MOA lube to your MIL lens front and back and it converts it to MOA for long range "sniper" operations. Works every time...

If it does how full Fudd it won't be all bad . The car will never hit anything .
    Hell, it won’t drive anymore. It will just sit around the garage telling all its car friends about how well it “yoosta” drive, and how young cars were so much more respectful “back in my day…” And, that MRAD is a commie conspiracy. And, and the govt is working with the ammo makers to make consumer ammunition that expires...

Last edited:
    Reactions: Alphatreedog