• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What deodorant do y’all girls use?

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin King of the Poors
Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    I’ve used the same degree advanced for years(12 probably), it the 48hr stuff that used to come in the orange package(applicator?) now it just has orange accents on the label . You had to really scrub to get it off and it worked great. The last 3-4 sticks it lasts a couple hours, and it’s like you never put any on I bought them in two packs and hoped the first was just a fluke.

It’s like they completely changed the formula it hardly has a scent compared to before.

What do y’all real sweaty mofos use? I don’t want to buy another bullshit stick.

CD4588B4-D156-43B2-936D-AC1A430C5F98.jpeg

The official scent of the Bear Pit is a combination of Aqua Velva and Axe.

I’m no help because I’m still using the same Degree and noticed the change as well.

Reactions: akmike47
    The old spice advanced sweat protection works pretty good for me. Just haven't been able to find any lately.

I used to use the Dove men sensitive, for some fucked up reason when I turned 45 the degree that I had used forever started breaking me out. The dove men doesn’t work since they changed for the kinder gentler fucktwits. I am hunting something that will work now.

As a hunter, I’m not into “smell good” deodorant! I want one that minimizes perspiration and eliminates body order! For about 30 years I’ve used Arm & Hammer Max (with baking soda) Unscented! It simply works.....24 hour protection is not even a challenge for it! memtb

I’ve found I get faster service at stores and drivers clear the roadway when I use Foggy Mountain.
    1637505529446.jpeg

Last edited:
    One. Why stop yourself from sweating with antiperspirant on a daily basis?
    Not good.

I settled on Old Spice deoderant for the days I need to not smell bad. Otherwise I just smell like sweat a little till I shower up.
    No wimmerns complain about a man who smells like work.

As a hunter, I’m not into “smell good” deodorant! I want one that minimizes perspiration and eliminates body order! For about 30 years I’ve used Arm & Hammer Max (with baking soda) Unscented! It simply works.....24 hour protection is not even a challenge for it! memtb
    I use this for hunting. Only time I use antiperspirant at all.

I also use it on my feet, as I suffer from cold feet and keeping them from building any sweat at all and my socks 100% dry really helps. This was a tip from @kraigWY years ago from his experience leading the AK NG on winter drills to help keep feet warm.

This. Its weak but doesn’t irritate my pits. Also smell like a fresh cut tree. I admittedly do jot have a strong body odor problem, in the winter i can go without, if i shower every day. When using standard deodorant i can go 3 days hunting (in the heat) without needing to reapply. So if you are stinky mofos, you would need to bring it with you.

I noticed as a teen, if i clean my pits like there will be an inspection later, i needed less deodorant.

Attachments

• 8726499E-C740-48A9-B132-DA96FB28F2FB.jpeg
      8726499E-C740-48A9-B132-DA96FB28F2FB.jpeg
      330.6 KB · Views: 25
    I dont need BO juice. Im so pure and holy little angels come and take the smell away.

Polyester socks alone or under a wool sock and loose boots along with the antiperspirant.
    One. Why stop yourself from sweating with antiperspirant on a daily basis?
    Not good.

I settled on Old Spice deoderant for the days I need to not smell bad. Otherwise I just smell like sweat a little till I shower up.
    No wimmerns complain about a man who smells like work.

I use this for hunting. Only time I use antiperspirant at all.

I also use it on my feet, as I suffer from cold feet and keeping them from building any sweat at all and my socks 100% dry really helps. This was a tip from @kraigWY years ago from his experience leading the AK NG on winter drills to help keep feet warm.

Reactions: powdahound76
    Absolutely nothing, other than soap. Lucky enough not to need it. About 15 years ago climbing in Moab, went for a week with no shower. Smelled like roses until I ended up downwind of some smelly old hippy. Had to spring for a hotel and shower that night.

Polyester socks alone or under a wool sock and loose boots along with the antiperspirant.
    I go with a nice Merino sock.
    Some % poly, but prefer highest wool I can.
    I wear a light mountaineering boot. Belleville cold weather boots for whitetails in NE.

Darn Tough, Point6, and Farm to Feet socks are all US made and top notch.

Smartwool is owned by a big globohomo conglomerate and makes their stuff in China. And isn't the same quality is used to be years ago.

Point6 is the original Smartwool founders. They did the business thing with Smartwool and made $. They were displeased with the results, so after the sale and non-compete was up, the started Point6.

My deodorant doesn't have to be scented, but it needs to work. That's the problem I'm having, it doesn't work anymore.

Deodorant only here. Not healthy to keep your body from sweating.

Degree, arctic edge scent. Just a bit.
    You obviously haven't seen how much I can sweat. My clothes look like I've been swimming working outside.

Reactions: Fx51LP308
    I use a salt crystal with a spritz of natural Sage. Since sage is ubiquitous here, its not a problem when hunting.

Giving up deodorants (and other health and household products) with aluminum and harsh chemicals was one of the best decisions of my life.

2D1FCE21-C6F7-461B-9A88-841EF0B500A5.jpeg
    ACF4288B-44D7-4A4F-BD94-090AFAA5FB07.jpeg

Wait a minute, I think it would be easier to find your sent if you used a more recent and accurate facsimile of yourself.

Please help me as I am shy.
    I desperately need help picking out a masking agent to hide the overwhelming musky sent between my legs.

BFA0A9A9-D393-4385-B7AD-20D833704154.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
    My deodorant doesn't have to be scented, but it needs to work. That's the problem I'm having, it doesn't work anymore.

Agreed. It doesn't have to be scented. 'Matter of fact, it's why I only use iso-propyl Alcohol as an aftershave and not any commercial "scented" aftershave. Some people can just put it on way too thick.
    You obviously haven't seen how much I can sweat. My clothes look like I've been swimming working outside.

Same here. I have to cover the screws on my IWB holster with duct tape to keep them from rusting... this having replaced them once, already.

Wait a minute, I think it would be easier to find your sent if you used a more recent and accurate facsimile of yoursel.

Please help me as I am shy.
    I desperately need help picking out a masking agent to hide the overwhelming musky sent between my legs.

View attachment 7745044
    If you plan on having someone suck your balls and taint you might wana shower first.

I also use corn starch or talcum powder when I run. Help with thigh rub and wicks up some of that nasty crotch stench

EDAFB625-5DAA-4F27-B430-A1F8B97EBA3F.jpeg

Theres stuff Like this that is scented but I end up filling mine we’re just like regular baby powder.

It’ll tackle your crotch problems