• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What did y’all do with the SH forum Grandpa?

Someone was trying to sign in as me the other day…

oh yeah I forgot to tell anyone, thanks two factor.

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Noticed a decrease in threads containing spam email articles being copied and pasted in the Bear Pit…

@Maggot hasn’t posted since Tuesday.
I think he finally took the advice Frank gave. If you don't like what you read here or get your feelings hurt, log out and do not return.

No one is holding a gun to our heads, pun totally intended, to be here. I survived for decades without being here and if I could not be here tomorrow, I would still live on.

And so, that is the perspective to have. I think he may have made a "too soon" post in someone's thread where they were paying respects to someone who has passed on. But there were plenty of posts and threads giving him a ration of shit for this, that, and the other thing.

What I have learned to do when I make a mistake or post something stupid, which thankfully only happens on days that end in the letter 'y', I own up to my mistake and let it go. In fact, there have been a few times where I posted a "Billy Madison" on myself. ("Everyone here is now dumber for having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.")

I laugh at myself, at my own stupidity, a collection of contretemp that should make anyone laugh. I have no feelings. Most of them were burned out years ago and the other few were surgically removed.

Others' mileage may vary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 91Eunozs and lash
He did always seem to be quick on the report button if you had the gaul, the nerve, the insanity, to even think of having a differing view than him (her?).

Noticed a decrease in threads containing spam email articles being copied and pasted in the Bear Pit…

@Maggot hasn’t posted since Tuesday.
Somebody or some bodies must have done some things to tighten up some things. That clear it up for you?

Are things not spicy enough for you these days?

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
If that's the same Maggot who isn't a conservative or conserva-tarian, I forgot he was alive.

@akmike47 didn't give him his weekly footjob.....

Doc
IMG_0358.jpeg

You

Could the story I posted have been about him ?
I thought it was just some rando interwebz thing.....not that it applied to @Maggot

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt
Packed ass with peanut butter, dog bit instead of licked. It’s happened before
Talk about the nick of time. I just surmised recently that I have an allergy to peanut butter and quit eating it or having any in the house. So, I can avoid this.

• Haha
Reactions: lash