• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What do you guys make of this "complex case"

Re: What do you guys make of this "complex case"

This is very interesting...lets see how much press it gets.

I believe that was from early on after the event. As I understand the coroner said it was rifle bullets and then they said it was an AR used. However I still have not heard there was a rifle found in the school, only in the trunk of the car

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maccrazy2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe that was from early on after the event. As I understand the coroner said it was rifle bullets and then they said it was an AR used. However I still have not heard there was a rifle found in the school, only in the trunk of the car </div></div>

This was one day later.

The authorities said that he brought the two pistols, the AR, and a Saiga shotgun. The video of them removing a "long gun" from the car's trunk sure does look like a Saiga.

The barrage of misinformation from early in the reporting really confuses things.

"They"......only hear what "They" want to.It won't matter in the grand scheme of things,JMHO......

I pent the whole Christmas Holiday with normally "Pro-Gun" people that think it's OK to ban "Those Assault Rifles",as they are "Useless for Sporting Purposes".It floored them when I told them I actually hunt with one,an AR15,and challenged any one of them to a match,my AR15 vs. their best bolt gun.These folks listened,but,an "Anti" hell bent on grabbing our rifles and mags ? They could care less about the truth !!!

what's really odd is that anyone on this forum could probably identify all the makes and calibers used, with high degree of accuracy, in a matter of seconds. but yet the public can't be given a straight response from a team of professionals...stinks to high heaven.