• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors What do your ladies wear?

Shrike

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2004
Las Cruces, NM
I'll probably catch some flak for the title of the thread, but I'm wondering what all you/your ladies wear for concealed carry holsters.

I'm going to be picking up a Taurus 85 .38sp 2"barrel revolver for my wife as a Christmas present and want some on-body carry options.

She is thin and often wears tight (but not revealing) clothing such as pant suits and sweaters. Now that winter is setting in, there will undoubtedly be a few more carry options.

What do you ladies (or your wives/girlfriends) find most confortable and concealable for a small frame revolver? I suppose holster suggestions for ladies carrying small autos would also fit the bill for the revolver category.

I know that an OWB hip holster will end up working well during these winter months. Do you have any suggestions for such holsters that fit ultra high on the belt so that an untucked (but not necessarily long) shirt will easily conceal them?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: What do your ladies wear?

Women know the fashion stuff best, so she'll know how to cover it up with the clothing. My wife will often use a light jacket or longer untucked shirt to cover her XD sub-compact in a Galco IWB holster. Other times when the required wardrobe will not allow, it's just in the purse.

I guess not many wives and girlfriends carry out there. I highly encourage it since many attackers prey on women. It is also a way of preserving our constitution!

Thanks for your response, Redmanss.

my wife uses a sword cleverly hidden in a cane she uses for her gimp leg

Thank you for the link! I think I've seen one of her videos but didn't look into her channel. This should help me ALOT!

My wife got this set up for her PPK. Works real well for access and concealability.

Before the remarks come, let me say thats not her legs, its from the Nevada Leather Website.

Nevada%20leather.gif

Mine carries a Kel-Tec .380 with a belt clip for versatility depending on the outfit. It will clip and stay just about anywhere.