• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What do your local douchebags drive?

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Around here it's this
    1622148143577.png

And this
    1622148282565.png

The most off roading they do is park on the grass at their kids games.

Tesla with at least one and possibly all of the above stickers: Coexisit, Biden/Harris or some flavor of rainbow pride. There is a charging area at grocery down the street with a big row of chargers it no joke is hilarious to drive past it's a collection of fedora hats, hipster jeans hanging out taking selfies with each other while charging. Bonus if you have not done this, but parking at a Tesla charging spot draws the best glares....and laughs.

Last edited:
    Reactions: oneshot86
    Subaru Outbacks with multiple Biden / Harris stickers on the back.

Reactions: 308pirate
    Lots of IROC Camaros and Hondas here. The IROCs are always in the shop and the Hondas never have their original drivetrain, the door jambs are rarely painted and there's usually a really sad looking stuffed animal hanging off the rear bumper. They sound like weed whackers and are covered in stickers. LOTS of stickers.

Around here it's this
    View attachment 7634715

And this
    View attachment 7634716

The most off roading they do is park on the grass at their kids games.
    No shortage of mall crawlers and Diesel's with no hitch on the back in Oklahoma but us rednecks try to keep em to a minimum. Things like this still baffle me but I guess I'm just getting older, bitchier, and don't have any fucks left

Reactions: tnc and 308pirate
    For the real ‘woke’ here it is the Subaru with the usual Democrat sticker, Hillary, Bernie, Biden. The new 4 door Porsche is now tied with the Tesla, BMW & Benz. Since Audi opened a local dealer more of those are now the ‘in’ car.

Central Jersey Ferrari & Maserati is very close. The Maserati SUV looks to be gaining a foothold.

When I was plowing the interstate highways I never saw any of the luxury SUV’s (Porsche, Benz big box SUV). I mostly saw the 4x4 trucks & Jeep’s.

Maxwell

Latest craze around here is to apparently lift the front of a half ton PU, and drop the rear to where the driver is looking up at a 45* angle. Don't know if they have run over anyone at a traffic light yet, but seems possible.

Reactions: lariat
    Latest craze around here is to apparently lift the front of a half ton PU, and drop the rear to where the driver is looking up at a 45* angle. Don't know if they have run over anyone at a traffic light yet, but seems possible.
    This bullshit is called "Carolina Squat" and also makes me want to vomit 🤮

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210527-172335_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210527-172335_Chrome.jpg
      211.3 KB · Views: 145
    Bonus if you have not done this, but parking at a Tesla charging spot draws the best glares....and laughs.
    The local supermarket has one of those spots and I make a point to park in it whenever I can

Wheels on a 4x4 should be just large enough to clear the calipers and utilize the increased amount of sidewall to deal with rocks and shock. Also have minimal offset as to not put increased force on the spindles (don’t even bring up semi float axles looking at you jeeps).
    At least they swapped the front end of that Chevy , but they probably lifted the rear with blocks leading to increased wheel hop on acceleration and making that rear pinion quite vulnerable. Oh well. They should have plenty of towing available at THE MALL.

• Haha
    Reactions: BoltRunner
    Oh and Subarus are ok!

48/52 front rear torque split. Even the cheap ones have a brake biasing traction control that works pretty good. 6speed manual.

Reactions: Bender
    I’d say the real tools around here are driving jacked up diesels and Jeeps. The libtards are more likely to be seen in a Subaru or some other gay ass suv car. Easy to tell them from the rest, the men are usually wearing their old ladies pants. Fucking pathetic people.

Oh and Subarus are ok!

48/52 front rear torque split. Even the cheap ones have a brake biasing traction control that works pretty good. 6speed manual.
    I thought they were made with love?

I’d say the real tools around here are driving jacked up diesels and Jeeps. The libtards are more likely to be seen in a Subaru or some other gay ass suv car. Easy to tell them from the rest, the men are usually wearing their old ladies pants. Fucking pathetic people.
    Drinking a local craft beer talking about mouth feel, the hints of chocolate and nuts, while wearing a brand new flannel...?

65 in the left lane, not passing anyone and generally just clogging up traffic.

Prius, Subaru, Chevy Cruze, 2wd econopickup.

Reactions: BoltRunner
    Brodozer diesel trucks with lifts, giant wheels, and ultra low profile street tires that are narrower than the wheel. Also they all have to put a sticker with their area code on the windshield and back glass like that means anything. Giant exhaust tips or stacks and rolling coal while idling. Complete and total faggotry.

They all drive different things, but I can always spot them with their lumbersexual clothes and their manly man beards!

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate