• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What does a young talented MMA fighter have to do with Trump?

Pester

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2012
Northern CA
This kid is about 25. Trump is not
This kid is British. Trump is not
This kid is talented at MMA. Trump is not
The only thing I think they have in common is that their skin is on the lighter shade of the spectrum. And that seems to be enough for Snoop Dog to want this kid to take a beating and the same for Trump.

Perhaps the dope has addled the Snoops brain but not his hate.

at about min 3:15

And by the way....this British kid sticks up for the criticism others have leveled at Woodleys fighting style. Woodley responds kindly to the kid at the end of a championship fight. No need for the Snoop to hate so much.

my2 cents.....

Snoop dog and Rick James have something in common. Cocaine is a hell of a drug lol.

Reactions: 308pirate
I love how has been rappers, who cant fight, think they have a meaningful voice in the fight game. Snoop is nothing but a racist anyway. We all know that.

Blacks talk the most shit until they step in the ring/octagon. Then it gets real, real fast. Lets have a Snoop vs Logan Paul "celebrity" match. Snoop would last at most, 45 seconds. Or Rogan vs Snoop. Broadcaster vs "Hardcore Gangsta".

Reactions: 308pirate