• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What does an EC Tuner weigh?

xocyrusx

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 30, 2019
    Pasco County, FL
    Could someone share what the actual weight is of the EC tuner? I am looking to add it to a rimfire. With the adaptor would be nice 2?

Thanks!

I have the muzzle brake and tuner combo, if you want, I can weigh it on the shipping scale.
    Thank you but I am looking for the weight of these 2.

3AD67435-692B-4D4A-8EE9-5666A50C10AD.jpeg
    5DEFD24C-CE89-46EE-AAAD-5A8A099134F2.jpeg

How is that combo working?? I’m thinking of going this route.
    Very impressive from what I got on initial results. Previously my Tikka had issues grouping with heavier berger 6.5 ammo, once I got it dialed and did the "tuner test", my best groups came with that ammo and the barrel tuner attached.

There is a thread here where a few of us have shared results, including the 10 shot group tests, but lots of odd attempts to derail the conversation by people who seem to objectively have some issue with the idea of using a tuner.

I'm running off memory but did weigh it before installing mine several months ago. The EC Tuner and adapter combo weighs a little over 9.0 oz and is considerably heavier than the KSS ATS which is a little over 5 oz.

Reactions: xocyrusx
    If you don’t get it by tonight I will remove and weigh mine.
    Thank you. I don’t want to mess you up though.

I'm running off memory but did weigh it before installing mine several months ago. The EC Tuner and adapter combo weighs a little over 9.0 oz and is considerably heavier than the KSS ATS which is a little over 5 oz.
    That’s what I heard but I wanted to confirm that it’s heavier. I need to add some weight down stream.