• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What dumb shit are we going to see from ShotShow this year?

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    We can all agree that this thing has run its course a long time ago. Almost everything there ends up being vaporware, the 78293740th re-hashing of the same shit, something that looks and is sold as being a 'game changer' that once its produced just totally fucking sucks, or shit that no one asked for.

I'm sold on the fact that Shot is just an excuse to get to Vegas on company money and party.

Anyways...what's your weapon/equipment/whatever that you think will be unveiled this time around?

My guess:

Projectiles that now come in decimals of a grain. Like, look at this new revolutionary 198.45 grain bullet that is the perfectly optimized weight!

Decimals in twist rate, 9.34, 10.26 ect ect, to go with those revolutionary new optimized 198.45 grainers.

Of course, all of this is for the new 7.6 creamoor.

Reactions: Bender
    I'm kinda hoping for a Ar buttstock with a compartment for my extra batterys and tampons .

• Haha
    Reactions: 143lrsd
    Dear SHOT

This movie came out in 2008

when can I have a thought controlled steering on my bullets?

Reactions: Sblzrd65
    We can all agree that this thing has run its course a long time ago. Almost everything there ends up being vaporware, the 78293740th re-hashing of the same shit, something that looks and is sold as being a 'game changer' that once its produced just totally fucking sucks, or shit that no one asked for.

I'm sold on the fact that Shot is just an excuse to get to Vegas on company money and party.

Anyways...what's your weapon/equipment/whatever that you think will be unveiled this time around?

My guess:

Projectiles that now come in decimals of a grain. Like, look at this new revolutionary 198.45 grain bullet that is the perfectly optimized weight!
    A pulsating rubber fist!

Arca rail chassis weights (I don’t know, these may already exist)
    AI’s Ultra-competition trigger
    Another bipod…
    Another ground-breaking AR
    Magazine chaps
    37mm tubes
    Another color of multi-cam

Full Electric Projectiles .
    Low carbon foot print chassis systems .
    Personally pronouned shooting bags , rear bags and pump pillows .
    Tactical Man Purses .
    Ok so what do I win ?

Reactions: camotoe
    I’ve been saying .22 Blackout would be the new round at Shot Show for so long that I used to say .22 Whisper.
    This could be a thing, but I think you’ll need to lengthen the case to really realize the potential of the 22 whisper.

Guaranteed to be a new PRC caliber from Hornady with numbers in front of it... 308PRC or some shit

Gotta stay metric. 7.6 Creedmoore
    261BC906-9F51-48DE-BF9A-FEA253807255.jpeg

Screenshot_20230115-015108_Brave.jpg

Do these MOTHERFUCKERS realize that federal law prohibits the sale of armor piercing ammunition if it can be chambered in a handgun?

Are they seriously so fucking stupid as to realize that they are going to make the price of basically all 50 BMG skyrocket like 400 percent as it is ALL steel core ball or some form of legit AP?

AK74 pistols are what the ATF used to get 7n6 banned from import.

Damn these stupid mother fuckers in the gun community who keep doing this.

Screenshot_20230115-015703_Brave.jpg

View attachment 8048046

Do these MOTHERFUCKERS realize that federal law prohibits the sale of armor piercing ammunition if it can be chambered in a handgun?

Are they seriously so fucking stupid as to realize that they are going to make the price of basically all 50 BMG skyrocket like 400 percent as it is ALL steel core ball or some form of legit AP?

AK74 pistols are what the ATF used to get 7n6 banned from import.

Damn these stupid mother fuckers in the gun community who keep doing this.

View attachment 8048048
    There are many brands of new .50 BMG that are not steel core. The surplus stuff is however.

Probably some stupid pistol round with its matching gun to fit some niche market that has trouble shooting. Like the 9mm super soft or what ever the hell it was called last year.