• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing What Foxpro should I get?

WtxShooter

Gun loving dad!
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
Lubbock, TX
So I’m in the market for an upgraded Foxpro call, and was curious what you guys were using and which model would you recommend? Shockwave was an easy one to lean towards, but was curious if there’s possibly a cheaper option before jumping in on that? Thanks in advance for the help.

I just upgraded to a fusion. No complaints so far. The controller is night and day more user friendly over my old wildfire. The sounds are crystal clear and often can't tell the difference from a real coyote vs the caller!

Just my $.02, I would go shockwave over the fusion; pretty much the same price but with the shockwave you have two main speakers and two tweeters for 360 degree sound.

The fusion and similar sized ones pack easier in a backpack or even some coat pockets. Have called in coyotes half a mile away at times with an old fusion model. Crows from that far as well.
Maybe get the bigger ones if calling a mile in high wind.