• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What frickin' calibers can I get a Tikka T3?

glock24

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 14, 2006
    West Michigan
    I'm shopping Tikka T3 Varmints or Super Varmints in 260 Remington or 270 WSM. The Tikka website lists these calibers as options, but a visit to my local gun shop was another story.

My guy is telling me the Tikka Varmints are only available in 204, 223, or 22-250.

What is the deal? Is my dealer wrong, or is Tikka's website annoyingly misleading?

Re: What frickin' calibers can I get a Tikka T3?

Beretta only imports the .223, 22-250, and .308. Which is a shame because of all the nice calibers offered for the T3.
    I'd do backflips if I could get my hands on a T3 Stainless Varmint in 6.5x55 Swede.
    smile.gif

That really sucks.

Are there no "back doors" that anyone knows of? Are any of the other calibers available through Canadian dealers?

Which countries get the expanded selection? Only Italy and Finland?

I happened to find this on an other forum regarding the same question:
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If you really want to get a gun from Canada to the US you'd be best off using someone like these guys - that's what they do: http://www.questar.ca/ Also, check with these people: http://www.ellwoodepps.com/ They have a few of the Tikka Super Varmints in 6.5x55 in stock. They can also help you with the import/export part as well if you purchase from them.</div></div>
    Appearantly you can get all the calibers in Canada, at least 6,5x55 is a fact.
    Hope this helps.