• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors what gives with

Re: what gives with

I'm just confused as to what have they done with all the muzzle brakes? I dont see one that will fit their 762SS suppressor.... why change something that was working so well?!

Those are all of our new flash hiders and muzzle brakes for the SOCOM line. The SOCOM contract was won with our open prong flash hider and that is why we went over to those.

I don't know why they took all of our old muzzle brakes off of the website though because we are still making them. It might just be to not confuse people or something that the web designers did without asking.

yea, it would be nice to be able to see items that are still being produced? is last year's line going away? i have a 762 and 556 FAK and love them, just wondering if there will be any support issues in the future.

The gen 3 suppressors with the newest style lock ring will go away eventually but it is not in the near future. They are end mounts same as the SOCOM line but the changes to the SOCOM suppressor made it a better design and it is also utilizing a better mount. There will still be support for your suppressors years down the road even if we discontinue them.

I am checking to see if a new section on the web could be placed for the Gen3 suppressors and the popular adapters.

It has been confirmed we will add back the Gen3 suppressors and adapters that we will continue to carry in a new section that is properly labeled so there is not confusion between the suppressor families.