• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What happened to all the LR Magnum Primers

NRAShooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Well, it appears the LR Mag primers are now in the same category as 8Lb bottles of Varget and Wolf any size primers.

Anybody have any sources that will ship sure appreciate it.

Re: What happened to all the LR Magnum Primers

The same thing that happened to all the other match and regular primers! People bought them in record numbers with no sign of any respite. While there are rumors of increased production, the swiftness with which any available are snatched up, along with ridiculous pricing reported by fellow Hide members on gunbroker and other sites ahve likely created a new investment opportunity.

Be alert and remember what elbows are for!

I've been looking for some Federal 215Ms for about a year. Everytime I get a heads up, they are sold before I can make the order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CGM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been looking for some Federal 215Ms for about a year. Everytime I get a heads up, they are sold before I can make the order. </div></div>

I got 2K 215M's from the reloading store at the Angeles Shooting Range. It took 4 trips to do so due to their stupid 500 primers per day limit, but Im set when I finish my 7WSM build.

check with the reloading store, they seem to be getting primers once a week.

ERRRR. if you are in SoCal that is.

Wow, I just got 4lbs of Varget and 1500 federal MLR primers yesterday and will be getting 8 more lbs of varget on Wed. and 1000 more MLRP on sunday. also just got 1000 russian LRmatch primers the other day.
Im in Norcal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 69daytona</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, I just got 4lbs of Varget and 1500 federal MLR primers yesterday and will be getting 8 more lbs of varget on Wed. and 1000 more MLRP on sunday. also just got 1000 russian LRmatch primers the other day.
Im in Norcal. </div></div>

Bro, I am in NEED of LR mags. Shoot me a PM with a locale. I am no hoarder so no worries of a buy-out and resale on GB.

Thanks