• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What happened to all the Seekins Precision Coupon Codes

hwy1strat

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2018
Are they no longer giving them out? I used to see them posted in the classifieds all the time and it seems like they have dried up. Any body have one? Of course when I'm ready to buy a rifle they no longer do them!

I have looked around locally for a Havak just to see how the action feels but have never been able to find one.
Our Cabela's always seems to have them. Haven't checked recently but they had a couple a few months ago. Not sure if you've tried there yet

They’ve got a 6-8 month backlog of orders for their rifles. I wouldn’t worry about Glen going out of business.

I think they did most of the coupons around the time of the Havak release- you don't see them as much. Back in the day they gave you a 15% off coupon code when you signed up for the news letter (not sure if they still do).... that's not a huge discount, but on a $2000 rifle it adds up.

Sometime in April Cabela's did a huge online sell of the havak- and after that they don't list them anymore. Not sure if it was to clear up room for new ones or if they decided to stop carrying Seekins?

XLR308- Cycling the action in the store will probably not give you warm fuzzy feelings. They feel a little stiff- but they smooth out very fast. Also- part of what I thought was the bolt roughness was actually the firing pin assembly. As you close the bolt it felt very stiff and as if the lugs were having to cam very hard to lock up. I took the firing pin assembly out and the bolt would just fall into place- smooth as can be. I'm sure some of that is the partial cock on close feature- but it feels a little different. If I run the bolt fast or at normal speed I don't even notice it. But if I single feed and slowly close the bolt it has a spot were it catches for just a second before it locks up. The Havak is now my favorite action.... on this site the Nucleus action is very highly thought of- but if someone offered to trade me a Havak for mine I would jump at it.

Reactions: XLR308
Our Cabela's always seems to have them. Haven't checked recently but they had a couple a few months ago. Not sure if you've tried there yet

I have been in our local cabelas numerous times to look for one and figured it would be a popular item hear in Colorado for a light weight hunting rifle option but have never seen one.
I even asked some of the counter jockeys about them and just got the blank stare and usuall Babel you get when they have no clue what your talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: delliott92
Are they no longer giving them out? I used to see them posted in the classifieds all the time and it seems like they have dried up. Any body have one? Of course when I'm ready to buy a rifle they no longer do them!
Looking for cute seekins coupon 25% off for more

I want to seeking or more