• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What happened to Blackwood arms?

Dog

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2017
Was at some point gonna look to purchase a Blackwood arms side charging upper receiver. They were considered one of the best ones. Not long ago, their site was up and running. Not it’s gone without a trace. Does anybody know what happened to them?

Yeah, good luck trying to break into this business now a days and try to stay open. With so many companies you better come up with something really unique or you're just building just another AR and you're going to need a whole lotta luck with that.

How do you make a small fortune in the firearms industry? Start with a large fortune and open a boutique manufacturing operation.

Anyone remember the Hudson H9? Yeah, me neither.

How do you make a small fortune in the firearms industry? Start with a large fortune and open a boutique manufacturing operation.

Anyone remember the Hudson H9? Yeah, me neither.
I think he was an actual machine shop

I know I am posting in a nearly 1 year old thread, but since people did not know, I just wanted to pass this information on to those who did exactly what I did and went searching for Blackwood Arms, only to come across Sniper's Hide. Blackwood Arms ended up making the side-charging handle upper when the Grizzly company was bought by The Freedom Group and folded. I apologize for this, but a little information goes a long way. RIP: https://dailyjournalonline.com/news...cle_baba7033-de1e-5bbe-8573-b61202ea948c.html

I know I am posting in a nearly 1 year old thread, but since people did not know, I just wanted to pass this information on to those who did exactly what I did and went searching for Blackwood Arms, only to come across Sniper's Hide. Blackwood Arms ended up making the side-charging handle upper when the Grizzly company was bought by The Freedom Group and folded. I apologize for this, but a little information goes a long way. RIP: https://dailyjournalonline.com/news...cle_baba7033-de1e-5bbe-8573-b61202ea948c.html
That’s nuts.

I guess his g/f did it.
Laurel Leeker, 48, of Hillsboro, is being charged with a class A felony of murder in the first degree and felony armed criminal action.

I guess his g/f did it.
Laurel Leeker, 48, of Hillsboro, is being charged with a class A felony of murder in the first degree and felony armed criminal action.
And then killed herself, in jail, by hanging, in 2017...

Reactions: squishee