• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What happened to my OD stylesheet?

sobrbiker883

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2003
Gilbert AZ
I clicked the "right column" on for a minute, turned it back off and my stylesheet changed and I can't get my OD ubbthreads style back
mad.gif

Re: What happened to my OD stylesheet?

Hell, even my font size got smaller (regardless of text size chosen in IE toolbar). This blows!

That happened to me to, and it really sucks!
mad.gif

How do we get it back?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eevilweevil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That happened to me to, and it really sucks!
mad.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">How do we get it back? </span> </div></div>

I hope there's a way, this piss yellow small print is killing my eyes and the "serene sniper" has many features that drag loading time when I'm on wireless.........

Go in your preference and change it, nothing was touched, but style sheets can be user loaded, look in your preference, you might have changed it at the bottom, lower left corner... you can change it there.

It only comes up with the tan/yellowish ubb or the SereneSniper. I like the ubb, but with the OD color. If I click on default, it goes to SereneSniper.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eevilweevil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It only comes up with the tan/yellowish ubb or the SereneSniper. I like the ubb, but with the OD color. If I click on default, it goes to SereneSniper.
frown.gif
</div></div>

Yep. The OD ubb is gone (and missed sorely).

I just logged in and mine is tan now. The OD option is not in the drop down.

It made my print smaller too. Try holding down a Ctrl button and scrolling the wheel on your mouse. That should change your font size to what ever size you want.

The OD is very easy to read and I accidently changed it and now can't change it back as the option is now gone. The tan ubb is to washed out and the serene green is just to dark.

It was never right from the start and hence was removed and it caused some of the browser issues of the past.

I can see about getting another one done, but if I did it would go between the Tan and the current Green/Grey

I can get something made, but would need to know what colors because each browser displays the colors slightly different

I use mozilla and IE 8 both seemed to display the same color shading. It was in between the two current colors of ubbthreads and serenesniper. Still a shade of green just with a little less contrast. The ubb just seems a bit bright and washed out, the serene is just to dark and difficult to read. I have not had any font issues as it is easy to change that with browser settings. When you changed the forum to give the ability to change the stylesheet is when I went to what I think was called OD "olive drab" and it was very easy to read contrast was perfect.

+1 Mechanic

I favor the old OD green. Can live with whatever, just seemed better all the way around.