• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing what happened to pacific tool and gauge?

SD669

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2009
Victoria, Australia
I've been trying to get onto their website for 2 days and each time I do, I get a 404 error. I hope all is well because I was planning on ordering some go-no go gauges but can't get onto their site.

anyone know what's going on?

Re: what happened to pacific tool and gauge?

I don't think it is because they went out of business. I have seen this happen to a ton of small-business websites and usually has to do with the website host taking the site down because someone forgot to pay. Or a technical error. I wouldn't worry and see if you can get a phone number for them. Or ordering the gauges from a retailer.

I am sure it is just a website F/U and that nothing is "wrong" at PTG.

Here is their telephone number...give them a call: (541) 826-5808

ETA: If you can't get through to them directly, MidwayUSA/Midway Int'l carries PTG go/no-go gauges if they have what you need...might be worth a go.

I talk to David several times a week.

Pacific Tool and Gauge is as healthy as ever. I'm sure it's a technical issue or they are making a revision to something.

Just call them up. The girls are great!

C.

Dave took the week off to go buy Tiger Woods' $25,000,000 yacht he has for sale. All you guys buying chit from him that you think you need has caused him to explore his wild and adventurous side with a 'trip around the world'!!!!
wink.gif

Can you say TAX WRITE OFF
smile.gif

I just received a Savage bolt from them last week and Gibbs headspace gauges last month.

Greg

sometimes people don't relize there is a problem with their site until someone tells them.

I think they pulled it down at the insistence of my wife.

I think that he pulled it down after demanding a refund for the hosting service and using the cash to buy cigarettes and groceries.