• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk What happened to swanny's comp gear?

SavageSR308

Private
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2020
I am far the being "In the know" with PRS info. Life happened and i was not able to shoot the most of 2022 besides some 1 day matches.... being bitter about it, i didnt even really follow any match results. Now im trying to go on Swanny's web site and its gone? I see another website called Swanny's guns and gear, but it does not look like the same company as i remember, also cant find alpha brass, lapua brass or berger bullets on the site. i could just be dumb. What did i miss?

Last edited:
Might have had a redesign, that’s Geremys logo on the page.

FWIW, I’m also out of the loop so I could be wrong.

I am far the being "In the know" with PRS info. Life happened and i was not able to shoot the most of 2022 besides some 1 day matches.... being bitter about it, i didnt even really follow any match results. Now im trying to go on Swanny's web site and its gone? I see another website called Swanny's guns and gear, but it does not look like the same company as i remember, also cant find alpha brass, lapua brass or berger bullets on the site. i could just be dumb. What did i miss?
Not sure what the deal is with the lack of reloading components but that is swannys new site. He relocated and opened a new store down in CO and appears to be focusing more on firearms sales. Knowing Swann though just give him a call and ask and I'm sure he will answer any question you have.