• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What happens in Vegas....but those pesky phones with cameras

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

Seems like a good spot to start throwing bets down on a winner. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

HP-thumb-for-Las-Vegas-brawl-with-sharpen.jpg

First we had tit implants that are comically big, cartoonishly bulging, and now the ass implants follow that formula... Some women want to look like caricatures of women.

First we had tit implants that are comically big, cartoonishly bulging, and now the ass implants follow that formula... Some women want to look like caricatures of women.
    I saw that in action at work a few years ago. Watched as a handsome woman, maybe 35, first got oversized tits, then added the oversized ass. It’s a real shame what women have allowed to become their body models. The CarvedFatScions are just rich scum, yet have somehow become the role models? WTF? Over?

My favorite part is when they start talking about needing a "real man" while they sport: fake tits, fake ass, fake hair, fake hair color, makeup, fake eye lashes, fake nails, fake skintone, piercings, tattoos, body-shaping clothes, filtered & photoshopped pictures.....

But of course, they pretend to be the arbiters of what constitutes a "real man".

I wish I'd have wifed up one of those nice young ladies from University because the dating scene is an absolute calamity these days.

After the Ball was over, Maggie took out her glass eye, put her cork leg in the corner, put her wig out to dry, put her false teeth on the table ……

Ass implants.

get.gif

I was in a bus fight once. And by in I mean under. And by once I mean about four times.
    A bar (that I'd never actually been in) sponsored bus trip to a MLB game. A father, and three mid 20's sons, one of them adopted.
    Apparently 20 years of animosity decided to come out on the bus ride home, obviously after too many beers. In Lots of yelling and multiple fist fights. It would get hot, then die down for fifteen, twenty minutes or so, then "ding ding" round two! The problem was half of them were sitting in front of us, the other half behind us. It was like being a ref in a hockey fight.

Ass implants.

View attachment 8182536

I was in a bus fight once. And by in I mean under. And by once I mean about four times.
    A bar (that I'd never actually been in) sponsored bus trip to a MLB game. A father, and three mid 20's sons, one of them adopted.
    Apparently 20 years of animosity decided to come out on the bus ride home, obviously after too many beers. In Lots of yelling and multiple fist fights. It would get hot, then die down for fifteen, twenty minutes or so, then "ding ding" round two! The problem was half of them were sitting in front of us, the other half behind us. It was like being a ref in a hockey fight.
    And all of the sons and the father had ass implants? I missed something here.

Yes, and it was quite disturbing, but it was in reference to the airplane fights.

Don't be sore.

Reactions: lash