• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What happens now with the none tax stamp tax stamp for braced sbr?

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Haven’t seen much on the subject - all the boot lickers that paid to play and got a none stamp stamp - is that none stamp still “valid”. Other than the above I haven’t heard much.

Interesting. That’s actually the attorney I use for my trust in VA….for real tax stamps, not click bait bs for braces 🤦‍♂️
Next up, fuel filter tax stamps 🤣

Last edited:
What are these…’arm braces’ you all are talking about?

Is it like this?

1708301978435.jpeg

Or this?

1708302015724.jpeg

Recently worked with a guy that had a funny story about the non-stamps. Apparently, he and a buddy found a loophole and set up an AI to submit. They each have 1 million non-stamps in the system. The ATF asked the local sheriff to go ask some questions. Sheriff shows up, hears what they did as a middle finger to the ATF, and busted out laughing.

That non stamp application put you on a list. ATF will get back to you sometime in the dark future.
So what do you think is different between this, any other firearm you've purchased, or any other stamp that ya have? You're already on a list. It's a pretty good defense to prosecution that you acted in good faith by following the law changes, which then changed again, if it were to make it to that point. I don't agree with any of the atf BS but let's be a little real here. If you have ONE sbr stamp wouldn't that put you on this same "list" of people to talk to? You don't think the ATF has record of company's like aero, DD etc who don't make pistols but yet full "pistol" builds were sold at dealers and marked as such when sold?

So what do you think is different between this, any other firearm you've purchased, or any other stamp that ya have? You're already on a list. It's a pretty good defense to prosecution that you acted in good faith by following the law changes, which then changed again, if it were to make it to that point. I don't agree with any of the atf BS but let's be a little real here. If you have ONE sbr stamp wouldn't that put you on this same "list" of people to talk to? You don't think the ATF has record of company's like aero, DD etc who don't make pistols but yet full "pistol" builds were sold at dealers and marked as such when sold?
We are all "on a list", at least one; but if you think it was better to register a brace than remove and "destroy" it than you rolled too easy. ATF has no clue what you bought face to face until you admit it.

Isn't that what we do here? Strive to make it onto every list possible?

I'm working on it. I like motorized vehicles far too much to get onto the thermal or night vision lists though.

The greatest thing about all this is that...it just adds to more of the confusion and bullshit when it comes to the ATF and SBRs. How's the average Joe supposed to keep up? You got the director on video saying one thing the written rules saying something different now this. I think the ATF would be very hard pressed to find a jury that would convict someone on a SBR charge with all the mess they have created concerning SBRs and there on again off again rules.

Reactions: BCP and bdubmkg
The greatest thing about all this is that...it just adds to more of the confusion and bullshit when it comes to the ATF and SBRs. How's the average Joe supposed to keep up? You got the director on video saying one thing the written rules saying something different now this. I think the ATF would be very hard pressed to find a jury that would convict someone on a SBR charge with all the mess they have created concerning SBRs and there on again off again rules.
That's the point, you're not supposed to keep up.

"Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it... There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or objectively interpreted – and you create a nation of law-breakers – and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Reardon, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with."
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

The criminals running our nation and ruling over us want to male sure we break their laws so they can keep us distracted obeying their unlawful restrictions. It's our job to restrict their criminal actions and hold them accountable. We've been conditioned to be slaves since the end of the Civil war... when we all became slaves.

I think the ATF would be very hard pressed to find a jury that would convict someone on a SBR charge with all the mess they have created concerning SBRs and there on again off again rules.
Your belief in the intelligence of juries is naive.

A Jacksonville jury last year convicted 2 men for selling "credit card-sized metal strips with an etched design he sold under the product name AutoKeyCard". “Autokeycards are … mere images etched into metal. There is no legal basis for holding that they are machine guns,”, and the ATF tech admitted on the stand that they had to modify them from the etched design in order to "kind of" get them to force a multi shot burst. But the jury decided that a 0.002" deep laser etching still mad the metal strips machine guns.

As if they don’t already unless you have never ever bought anything firearm related with a credit or ATM card.

Ever
Even still there's not enough manpower willing or otherwise to round us all up. They go randomly attack one of us that sicks his head up to far like Randy Weaver or Gary Willis or murder the occasional family pet and the rest keep their heads down and comply.

A Jacksonville jury last year convicted 2 men for selling "credit card-sized metal strips with an etched design he sold under the product name AutoKeyCard". “Autokeycards are … mere images etched into metal. There is no legal basis for holding that they are machine guns,”, and the ATF tech admitted on the stand that they had to modify them from the etched design in order to "kind of" get them to force a multi shot burst. But the jury decided that a 0.002" deep laser etching still mad the metal strips machine guns.

My favorite part of that article I'd that they distributed millions of copies of the pattern for free.

Reactions: jr81452

I'm the first one to tell folks if they've bought ammo they are on a list.
You are so far off that mark its ludicrous.
You are holding up a banana. This is an apple.
This is a ready list of easy targets.

That is all.

Quit letting them have rent free space in your head.
None of it matters.

That's the point, you're not supposed to keep up.

"Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it... There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or objectively interpreted – and you create a nation of law-breakers – and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Reardon, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with."
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

The criminals running our nation and ruling over us want to male sure we break their laws so they can keep us distracted obeying their unlawful restrictions. It's our job to restrict their criminal actions and hold them accountable. We've been conditioned to be slaves since the end of the Civil war... when we all became slaves.
Better pick an agency that can make laws then, cause the ATF sure as hell can't.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Id be watching these peoples kids or grandchildren. If they ever drew a picture of a gun, I'd try to have them arrested for manufacturing.

Id be watching these peoples kids or grandchildren. If they ever drew a picture of a gun, I'd try to have them arrested for manufacturing.
Exactly! All the people: from this, to DEI, to the pizza stuff won't name, to insider trading and the like........ You fucked up, and now it's time to show the world.

They don't run scared because they're not forced to. I, for one, will not stick my head in the sand.

Better pick an agency that can make laws then, cause the ATF sure as hell can't.
That's the problem, the vast majority of Americans are giving their power and their responsibility to others and then bitching when the results suck. It's our job to make the laws, congress is there to represent us and our needs, not to create law. These agencies shouldn't exist and they only do because congress pawned off their responsibility that we pawned off on to them to those people, people who are not accountable to us by election. We are the ones who weird the constitution, the Supreme law of the land regardless of the assumed final say the supreme court assumed as their job.

See how this shit show developed? We need to take responsibility for our servants again, but we bicker and argue over little insignificant details instead of setting intention focusing of our desired outcome. Instead we put obstacles in from of us such as " They won't listen to us anyway" "The election won't happen this time" and all maner of tired sound bites that constantly get proven wrong. That, and we focus on the feds too much and neglect our local politics that we have a bigger influence over... because they don't live in Virginia.

Unless Virginia is your home state 😁