• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What happened to the Australia in complete tyranny thread???

eca7891

Keeper of useless knowledge
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
Anyone know why is not around anymore.

It’s a nice source of what’s going on there.

That’s complete bullshit.

A police force in a foreign country
should be fair game, especially when there are videos EVERYWHERE showing this taking place.

I thought this was the pit and thick skin was required.

I’m guessing the Taliban police force and their brutal tactics are covered as well??

Thise videos and updates should be encouraged , not suppressed. That is how these things are ended.

edit: If you need to delete a post then do so but not the whole damn thread.

Last edited:
That’s complete bullshit.

A police force in a foreign country
should be fair game, especially when there are videos EVERYWHERE showing this taking place.

I thought this was the pit and thick skin was required.

I’m guessing the Taliban police force and their brutal tactics are covered as well??

Thise videos and updates should be encouraged , not suppressed. That is how these things are ended.

edit: If you need to delete a post then do so but not the whole damn thread.
especially from its own people :ROFLMAO:

So did you vote for biden ?
Are you getting what you deserve?

I hope not.

Some real communist fucks have taken over large portions of Australia.

Thier rite to free speach is shot and supprise hits home here doesn't it.

How's the Aussie Cossack doing?

Reactions: deersniper
So did you vote for biden ?
Are you getting what you deserve?

I hope not.

Some real communist fucks have taken over large portions of Australia.

Thier rite to free speach is shot and supprise hits home here doesn't it.

How's the Aussie Cossack doing?
They willingly surrendered their right to bear arms and yes, MANY of them voted for exactly this shit storm.

Last I read on the Cossack was that he was released from jail. He was arrested for breaking the rules, (the video of him at a traffic stop where he does squats to be exercising ). He said it was all about the conditions of the bond. If he doesn't follow all of them he will be jailed till trial date.

That was also the last of him I saw. I had been keeping up on ham radio some but difficulties came up.

The Australian Cossack is still a political prisoner.

# free the Cossack

Last edited:
We didn't vote for Biden, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out 45% of legal American voters did, so actually its pretty close here too.

Sure here’s an update.

They closed my industry (construction) as punishment for two weeks because we protested the government.
Then I lost my job because they mandated the vaccine for my industry and the deadline ran out. Then they mandated it for pretty much every industry and everyone else that isn’t going along with it like me also lost their jobs. (From what I gather it seems like less than 5% of the population. Over 90% is vaccinated at this point.)

They compensated me with some welfare payments less than half my wage for my troubles for a few weeks but now they’ve achieved a 70% double dose vaccinated rate and they are allowing the vaccinated to resume something that resembles daily life, the payments have ended.
So now begins the squeeze to flush out the last resistors, get vaccinated or you can’t leave your home and do stuff like the vaccinated can, you can’t get a job without being vaccinated, good luck paying your bills because all the support that was offered is only afforded to the vaccinated.

There’s cops and security guards everywhere arresting and harassing people everywhere you go. Nerds dobbing people in and harassing the non conformers. It’s very hostile leaving your home without a mask, not checking in, not showing vaccination status and not obeying these communist rules. People avoid me like I’m diseased and are more rude and dismissive than usual. Got in two altercations today.

Can’t wait to leave. Just need to cross off a few more things before I’m ready.

So what's the latest from your neck of the woods? Or have you been muzzled from future contributions?

latest from here is apparently we're a corporation of washington dc, this includes all .gov agencies. we apparently have american laws that we can call upon. wonder if that extends to the american constitution to use 2A here... thats a question that needs to be asked here.

Sure here’s an update.

They closed my industry (construction) as punishment for two weeks because we protested the government.
Then I lost my job because they mandated the vaccine for my industry and the deadline ran out. Then they mandated it for pretty much every industry and everyone else that isn’t going along with it like me also lost their jobs. (From what I gather it seems like less than 5% of the population. Over 90% is vaccinated at this point.)

They compensated me with some welfare payments less than half my wage for my troubles for a few weeks but now they’ve achieved a 70% double dose vaccinated rate and they are allowing the vaccinated to resume something that resembles daily life, the payments have ended.
So now begins the squeeze to flush out the last resistors, get vaccinated or you can’t leave your home and do stuff like the vaccinated can, you can’t get a job without being vaccinated, good luck paying your bills because all the support that was offered is only afforded to the vaccinated.

There’s cops and security guards everywhere arresting and harassing people everywhere you go. Nerds dobbing people in and harassing the non conformers. It’s very hostile leaving your home without a mask, not checking in, not showing vaccination status and not obeying these communist rules. People avoid me like I’m diseased and are more rude and dismissive than usual. Got in two altercations today.

Can’t wait to leave. Just need to cross off a few more things before I’m ready.

that sucks.
everyone i tell my stories to about me going everywhere and unmolested by the corporation called the police (in every state) and that i've educated myself on the law. people look at me with wide open eyes. i tell them i don't care what the mouth pieces have to say, mandates are not law. carry a note pad and pen everywhere you go, or even an audio recorder, just make sure its working before an encounter. if ever stopped by the vicpol corporation, ask them for their name, badge (ID) number and commercial agreement and a timeline of events for when a court date is set. https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=63446481493 corporations can not act on behalf of a govt think about that.
send me a message if you would like more info

Curious as to what amateur radio band(s) and frequencies that you Aussies are using for communications. I would like to listen here in the States, if the ionosphere will cooperate. 10, 15, 20 meters?..............Thanks

Also, I wouldn't put too much into what some people are saying to you guys about how you voted. My guess is that your elections were stolen too.

Last edited:
latest from here is apparently we're a corporation of washington dc, this includes all .gov agencies. we apparently have american laws that we can call upon. wonder if that extends to the american constitution to use 2A here... thats a question that needs to be asked here.

Agreed.

The world is takings its lead from Washington.

and where is the wooden post that is the face of that getting his orders from?

Curious as to what amateur radio band(s) and frequencies that you Aussies are using for communications. I would like to listen here in the States, if the ionosphere will cooperate. 10, 15, 20 meters?..............Thanks

Also, I would put too much into what some people are saying to you guys about how you voted. My guess is that your elections were stolen too.

well over the years we've had spills in both corrupt parties where the leaders (pm's) have been overthrown. i honestly can't recall the last time we had a proper election. and elections being stolen wouldn't surprise me one bit. even with the majority of the country being angry with whats happening i doubt the peoples vote will count when the next elections come up. most aussies take it up the ass when it comes to fighting for their rights. they have no idea of the concept that .gov work for the people, not the other way around. things won't change until every single man, woman and child are pushed into a corner with no way out. only then will they think about pushing back, well, not many...

• Sad
Reactions: T-dog and Snuby642
Pepperidge Farm remembers
2C313221-8A12-46F9-973A-D5B8A0201844.jpeg

Reactions: Tokay444
And that is exactly what communism looks like.

Coming to a country you live in.
3-2- too late it's here and half our dumbshit citizens want it.

Time to remove the communist or diviy up what's left but this shit can't stand.

and lets see if the push comes sooner rather than later...

So pretty much they want to go full on in your face mark of the beast and not let you work or buy or sell unless you take their death jab.

I don't expect much of a push back, most of the Australians these days seem to be sheep and also more than happy to be filthy snitches dobbing people in.

It might not be a bad thing, at least if China takes over they will be used to living under a totalitarian dictatorship so it shouldn't be a difficult transition.

exactly what i said in a coco virus thread that was made invisible or deleted from the beginning of last year, that this will turn out to be about control and wealth transfer.

None of this has been a suprise to me. We have an ADF general (Frewen) in charge of the vaxx rollout. He was on record 12 months ago stating we have to be careful not to exclude the unvaccinated from the basic necessities of life. My work probably had less than 10% of people who think something is amiss. 90% of people just flow along with government directives without so much as a whimper. Of the remaining 10% 7-8% have acquiesced now that shit is getting real, I have a mortgage etc, etc. I won't judge anyone on their decision unlike the Australian government who is happy to divide and turn the vaxxed against the unvaxxed. Interesting times we live in. I've been pretty much 100% accurate with the direction this has headed. Over 18mths ago I'd talk about it at work. I don't bother anymore as people long ago stopped listening, cast as a conspiracy theorist. I no longer care, I'll look after my family first and foremost. I'm off work for a few months and hopefully the worm starts to turn soon or we will all be looking up at the bottom of the government's boot.

The entire point of the 2A is that you don’t need to ask permission. It’s a check on government power and says what they cannot do, not what we are allowed to do. It’s a natural inalienable right, period.

When it becomes obvious that this has all been a binary bioweapon application, and the people begin to die off in mass numbers - the people that didn't give in to the Marxist Revolutionary mandate will become the only people left to try and bring these countries back from the brink of extinction.

Yeah, it sounds like the words of a crackpot right now.
Give it 5 years and tell me how far off I am then.

When it becomes obvious that this has all been a binary bioweapon application, and the people begin to die off in mass numbers - the people that didn't give in to the Marxist Revolutionary mandate will become the only people left to try and bring these countries back from the brink of extinction.

Well, there is the Georgia Guide-stones so...

What will happen more than likely is those who are dying and the dying regime will do their very best to try to make sure everybody dies with them.
People ARE that evil and you see it all the time.

The entire point of the 2A is that you don’t need to ask permission. It’s a check on government power and says what they cannot do, not what we are allowed to do. It’s a natural inalienable right, period.

Well... they plainly stole the election here are fighting tooth and nail to prevent any audits and nobody wanted to use the 2a to fix it.
It doesn't mean anything if the people aren't willing to use it.

P.S. This is also why they are basically torturing the Jan 6th people.. to send a message that nobody should even think about it.
They are afraid however, because they know they can't stop 1 million people pissed off with their rifles.

Well... they plainly stole the election here are fighting tooth and nail to prevent any audits and nobody wanted to use the 2a to fix it.
It doesn't mean anything if the people aren't willing to use it.

P.S. This is also why they are basically torturing the Jan 6th people.. to send a message that nobody should even think about it.
They are afraid however, because they know they can't stop 1 million people pissed off with their rifles.
Yep.

Reactions: MadDuner
IMO - the world banks working with China and the G7 are pushing this Globalist agenda..

Listen carefully to the words spoken here.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
IMO - the world banks working with China and the G7 are pushing this Globalist agenda..

Listen carefully to the words spoken here.

If you didnt catch it..........they fucking hate us, Us being the independent middle class.

Elite and Dependent is all they want but they will allow a third class to exist - The Enforcers - that will be the barrier between the Elite and the Dependents.