• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What happened to the Australia in complete tyranny thread???

I say this because my experience with them is "the coovids is real, you dont know how the world works, just do as your told" etc, and "ive always voted for labor / liberal, my family always votes for them, and ill vote for them until i die" without even knowing what their policies are...

Boomers are the problem. The 60+ year olds. Believe whatever the TV and radio say. Still buy physical news papers.

The EXACT same crowd who years ago said "dont believe everything you see on TV" when we were kids. Now they are so dumb its hilarious.
Sheep exist in every generation.

The problem you speak of is not exclusive to boomers. Everyone younger than the boomers buy into Facebook, CNN, Tik Tok...

It's not an age or era related problem.

True. Boomers should know better. They are at the end of the race, they should be more... Something. Millenials are predictably ignorant. Stupid social media platforms.

No one is perfect.

Reactions: HD1911
True. Boomers should know better. They are at the end of the race, they should be more... Something. Millenials are predictably ignorant. Stupid social media platforms.

No one is perfect.
Boomers are the first generation to enjoy a largely conflict free period of abundance. Every generation after that is behaving the exact same way.

People don't grow wiser by default, only older.

Boomers are the first generation to enjoy a largely conflict free period of abundance. Every generation after that is behaving the exact same way.

People don't grow wiser by default, only older.
Tidepods, Ice bucket challenge, social media, etc. It aint just the Boomers. The successive generations are building upon the ignorance of the last one. Too many people have surrendered independent thought, across all ages.

Trying to blame the current state of affairs on boomers ?

LMAO

I'm buisy teaching pre schoolers to say let's go Brandon , and laugh in public at retards with man buns.

My favorite is teaching them to point at the president and wail pedophile at the top of thier lungs.

Reactions: NoDopes
qtkdt9.jpg

Reactions: Mater2009
Bob Katter, Founder of the Katter party's response.

That's Uncle Bob for ya.

He's probably going to get crusified by the propaganda news networks over here like he did when he tried talking about crocodile attacks, but anything that gets more people comfortable with firearms and more shooters involved is a good step.

The shout out to Ukraine is a good one, how are those morons cumming in their pants about how "Ukraine is beating Russia" going to defend NOT training young Australians in firearm safety and usage.

What's up with this though? Edit: on second thought it could be because the rifle is canted a bit. But it's a hell of an optical issusion if it is.
20220401_173150.jpg

Reactions: UKDslayer
So, Labor (the Democrats of Prison Island), is vowing to give illegal immigrants that entered Australia pre-2013 permanent protection visas...

... because it is inconvenient for Department of Home Affairs to process their stay every three to five years. They're not even putting any spin on this one.

Finally we can reduce the lines in the airport. We should just get rid of the arrivals checkpoints. They're inconvenient as hell. Heck, get rid of the damn terminal. Just tell homeboy to park that bird a little closer to the carpark.

Btw, for you guys in Bidenland, Prison Island is having our federal clown off. It's a nail biter this one.

Sad clown vs classic clown.

Hot topics are
1. China - both clowns are giving up strategic staging points. Both clowns want to disarm civilians. Both clowns claim they are remaining vigilant.
2. Rising cost of living - clown in power is handing out $250 to relieve inflation. That's right, printing more money to relieve inflation. Other clown is obviously laughing... because $250 isn't enough.

Btw, for you guys in Bidenland, Prison Island is having our federal clown off. It's a nail biter this one.

Hot topics are
1. China - both clowns are giving up strategic staging points. Both clowns want to disarm civilians. Both clowns claim they are remaining vigilant.
2. Rising cost of living - clown in power is handing out $250 to relieve inflation. That's right, printing more money to relieve inflation. Other clown is obviously laughing... because $250 isn't enough.
Really, two tanks of petrol is all that Scomo has to offer to buy some votes?

So glad I left, I’d be banging my head against the wall hearing him & clown # 2 on the tv. Watching the old man have a stoke on tv every time over here is bad enough.

Reactions: forthehunt

Hot topics are
Fuk you i snorted on my covfefe ! That is amazingly accurate.

One nation may do ok in some parts, and the united party may do better than expected, however watch recounts / preference make them "disappear". Its how we rig our elections, based on preferences.

You CANT have 50% of votes counted and have 50% results official. If the vote swings, then preferences come into play, and parties can gain or lose votes, so you cant know any results until all are counted.

You can guess with a margin of confidence, like 80% or more, but it is possible to swing back.

Reactions: forthehunt
Really, two tanks of petrol is all that Scomo has to offer to buy some votes?

So glad I left, I’d be banging my head against the wall hearing him & clown # 2 on the tv. Watching the old man have a stoke on tv every time over here is bad enough.
Two tanks of petrol? Do they make those in men's? Haha.

That barely fills up my ute (albeit extended tank).

Thank goodness if all else fails, I still have my place in Florida.

Two tanks of petrol? Do they make those in men's? Haha.

That barely fills up my ute (albeit extended tank).

Thank goodness if all else fails, I still have my place in Florida.
I was thinking of 2 tanks of a mid sized car (60-70L).

$250 would barely fill up my parents Landcruiser with the sub tank.

At two Buckaroos a litre, I'm questioning my sexuality. That Tesla Model Y is starting to appeal to me.

Having said that, watch them fuck up our energy production going green. Probably be paying 70c/kWh and a levy (not a tax) for charging EVs.

Ya they are going to make it illegal to juice up your batteries without the extortion tax. Even though the sun was made from god and landed on your own property.

Basically fuck you ya God damn peasant.

I paid 398.9 $ a gallon today in Texas. I literally have oil deposits under my house I get royalties from.

Last time I paid over a hundred dollars to fill up it was dockside at an offshore tournament in a boat.
(Our team won that one)

Time to remove those responsible and they do not live in Russia.

Reactions: Tokay444 and iceng
Ya they are going to make it illegal to juice up your batteries without the extortion tax. Even though the sun was made from god and landed on your own property.

Basically fuck you ya God damn peasant.

I paid 398.9 $ a gallon today in Texas. I literally have oil deposits under my house I get royalties from.

Last time I paid over a hundred dollars to fill up it was dockside at an offshore tournament in a boat.
(Our team won that one)

Time to remove those responsible and they do not live in Russia

Second time today a post has doubled.

Last time I tried to fix it both got deleated.

Fool me once.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: eca7891
Sounds ridiculous doesn't it but we had a fucking dam (water collection) tax.

So if you lived on a farm and were harvesting rainwater in a hold you dug out, you have to register and pay for the privilege.

It is too bad I love the geographical features of where I am.

Tyrants that make and tyrants that enforce that type shit both need removed from thier place.

Edit: So just accured to me that you have a damn tax on your dam?

Is that correct?

Tyrants that make and tyrants that enforce that type shit both need removed from thier place.

Edit: So just accured to me that you have a damn tax on your dam?

Is that correct?
I believe they tried or implemented for a short period of time. It was before my time as a land owner.

They still "regulate" dams (ie. take payment), but what I mentioned earlier was taxing rainfall.

• Angry
Reactions: Snuby642
Many farms are requires to put water meters on bores now.

If you dug a bore hole once, im fairly confident you can do it again. Just saying..

Reactions: Snuby642

Oh yay. We're catching up to the USA where it matters most.
Careful, this might be a ploy to label people who come out LGBTQA+1? just for an extra ten days vacation.
Talk about discrimination though, somebody ought to fight that one in court. Do you guys still have a charter/constitution/bill of rights in effect?

Can only hope a true conservative party has power after coming election. If LaborxGreens wins, it will herald an era of unrelenting wokeness.

Miss Jacienda about to visiting US. Remember she just had COVID that she described "as cough and a bad headcold you really know that you had", so reporter asked her if she tested negative yet to which her response was "I can travel without it because I am able to travel with documentation that I had a recent infection"...?????...(I guess because she has her own jet). But she can come here with positive Covid??

Miss Jacienda about to visiting US. Remember she just had COVID that she described "as cough and a bad headcold you really know that you had", so reporter asked her if she tested negative yet to which her response was "I can travel without it because I am able to travel with documentation that I had a recent infection"...?????...(I guess because she has her own jet). But she can come here with positive Covid??

Rules for thee....

She flat our said she will use "papers" to not rat test, and when she gets to the white house she will negotiate from there. Wtf.

So by that standard, anyone who has tested positive can have the same ability ?