• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What has happened to America's sport!!??

Baron23

Check 6
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 19, 2020
    Maryland
    This guy...and his fucking red finger nail polish.... plays 1st base for the Red Sox. FFS

GettyImages-1247386012-copy.jpg

• Haha
    Reactions: tyman
    Gay? I don’t give a fuck if he’s deliriously happy or gobbles cock everyday, he’s wearing nail polish in uniform.

Sort of makes me glad I’m 70 and will only see this kind of shit for a limited time further.

Last edited:
    Endorsement hunting. Metrosexual eyebrows too. And he will likely get twice the $$$ as a cis-hetero with better stats.

Reactions: ewoaf
    I've seen catchers do this or something similar on their throwing hand so that the pitcher can see the signs they are flashing more clearly. I can't think of any baseball reason for a 1st baseman to do it though.

Baseball lost me with the '94 strike. Loved to play/watch before that. Now... yep, it's about the most boring sport in wothe world.

Changing the rules again to "speed up the game". In other words, instead of having 2 1/2 hours of baseball jammed into 4 3/4 hours of TV, you'll get an additional 15 minutes of commercials, 2 1/4 hours of baseball in those same 4 3/4 hours of TV.

Gay? I don’t give a fuck if he’s deliriously happy or gobbles cock everyday, he’s wearing nail polish in uniform.

Sort of makes me glad I’m 70 and will only see this kind of shit for a limited time further.
    I could never understand why my father would get a sly grin on his face when he'd say something like "I wont be her that much longer."

At 73, now I know.

Maybe his dad was tired of clipping his nails for him, and made good on a threat.

I have one son that is meticulous with his grooming, and one that is pretty lazy about it. The latter regularly hears “trim them or I’m going to paint them” regarding his fingernails.

What about the NHL having a "pride day" celebration and forcing all their players to wear jerseys in support of that shit? Fucking hockey is now woke too! Like everything else, leftist degenerate scumbags have ruined professional sports too.

• Sad
    Reactions: tomcatmv
    What about the NHL having a "pride day" celebration and forcing all their players to wear jerseys in support of that shit? Fucking hockey is now woke too! Like everything else, leftist degenerate scumbags have ruined professional sports too.
    That kind of backfired on the Flyers. During the game all they were talking about was Provorov not participating in the pre-game skate and refusing to wear the pride jersey.

I've seen catchers do this or something similar on their throwing hand so that the pitcher can see the signs they are flashing more clearly. I can't think of any baseball reason for a 1st baseman to do it though.
    Sent to a buddy who is big baseball fan - he said 1) catcher wear the nail polish to make signs easier to see and 2) not unusual for backup catcher to play first base.

Reactions: shoobe01 and lash
    Sent to a buddy who is big baseball fan - he said 1) catcher wear the nail polish to make signs easier to see and 2) not unusual for backup catcher to play first base.
    Did he say that it was common for catchers to make signs with their glove hand?

• Haha
    Reactions: FWoo45 and Baron23
    Ah… they are Canadian, so festive is just assumed.

Sorry Sean!

Sirhr

• Haha
    Reactions: 232593
    Baseballs can be disappointing targets. Back in the early days of Youtube (so early that there was no Youtube, wasn't really an Internet and we were using a full sized VHS camera) ;) , I was probably in Jr. High. Friend and I took a bunch stuff to shoot on film, one of them being a baseball.. like a real cheap Chinese baseball, I don't know if it was even string wound. We set it on top of an empty soda can with the camera a few feet away. Shot it with a .222 from about 15 yards... and the baseball just fell off the can and rolled a few inches. Repeated it several times and each time was the same, almost no reaction from the ball. Super amazing bullet absorbing Chinese baseball! Where do I get a shield made of them!

Not women’s beach volleyball.

Finger signals. Mmm....

D2CD1012-000E-47E6-8046-361301A802FD.gif

Last edited:
    I could never understand why my father would get a sly grin on his face when he'd say something like "I wont be her that much longer."

At 73, now I know.
    How unfortunate that you left the e off of here. Now, it gives the statement an entirely different meaning.

Last edited:
    Baseballs can be disappointing targets. Back in the early days of Youtube (so early that there was no Youtube, wasn't really an Internet and we were using a full sized VHS camera) ;) , I was probably in Jr. High. Friend and I took a bunch stuff to shoot on film, one of them being a baseball.. like a real cheap Chinese baseball, I don't know if it was even string wound. We set it on top of an empty soda can with the camera a few feet away. Shot it with a .222 from about 15 yards... and the baseball just fell off the can and rolled a few inches. Repeated it several times and each time was the same, almost no reaction from the ball. Super amazing bullet absorbing Chinese baseball! Where do I get a shield made of them!

Finger signals. Mmm....

View attachment 8083620
    Or maybe just clearing the sand from the vagina? IDK but it beats watching golf or soccer.

"Shaved his legs and then he was a she.
    She said, "hey babe, take a walk on the wild side."
    - Lou Reed