• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What has this bitter old hag done?

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
So why isn't. she charged . It is illegal to elease infotmation in an investigation .
I realy think she should be charged . 460VAC should do it . SARC. Off .

Feinstein has been scum since she slimed her way into the Senate on the platform of destroying the Second Amendment. Guess getting splattered with Harvey Milk's brains warped her even more than just being a San Fran hippie freak.

Yes, she should face consequences. Removal from committee at least! She says 'only the full transcript can clear the air...' but noone knows if that scumbucket from Fusion was telling the truth. I bet he was not on several occasions. Feinswine now has made it look like the testimony is the final word... it's a lot of crap.

But she is a Senator.... Senators are above the law. According to Senators.

In Disgust...

Sirhr

P.S. The only good news is that the whole thing is now such a circus.... that any attempt to use it on Trump will backfire, IMHO. It's now all about protecting democrats from blowback from their own scam.

Well, that poisons the whole investigation, and makes it so that others in the future won't be willing to comply with a request for an interview.

If nothing comes of this, it's pretty much proof of our Banana Republic status.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"475","width":"550","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/4gxBKvZ.png"}[/IMG2]
Yeah, team!

At some point patience will run out and these people will end up like Benito Mussolini did: hanging from a fucking lamp post. Or worse.

Don't they understand that the rule of law is the only think keeping the powder keg from exploding? The ruling class will rue the day that the illusion goes away and enough people decide they have nothing to lose, or that they would rather die on their feet than live on their knees.

You decide:
DianeFeinstein.jpg
untitledjpg-6aae03_400w.jpg

Emperor in drag...

R

At some point patience will run out and these people will end up like Benito Mussolini did: hanging from a fucking lamp post. Or worse.

Don't they understand that the rule of law is the only think keeping the powder keg from exploding? The ruling class will rue the day that the illusion goes away and enough people decide they have nothing to lose, or that they would rather die on their feet than live on their knees.

It occured to me, while I was watching the footage of the teacher getting frog-marched out of the meeting, that we're soon to the point of putting the cell phones down. We're hooked on the idea of documenting injustice, but what happens when there's nobody left to film it or to bear witness thereafter?

2,000 Vdc @ 8 Amps........Make sure the cranial sponge is well washed in saline solution before the festivities begin......

Only way to improve this is to use a rheostat to gently increase the voltage

Cook her a little before the big ZAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it ironic that when elections are stolen and evilness the magnitude of Clinton happens in another country we react with shock . We decree that the citizens of said shithole deservve the shit they suffer and allow because they allow it . Spineless cowards who run away rather than correct the problems of their homeland . And here we sit at laptops , on our tablets and our phones allowing this shit yet again .
This epsisode did not protect Trump so much as it made legitimate investigation tying Clinton , Mueller , Comey and others to this shit impossible . All sarcasm aside . Charge this Cunt .

She's actually pretty smart when it comes to squashing 2A rights. Face it, Cali has squads of armed men, barging into houses to collect "illegal" weapons from people they deem no longer eligible to own firearms. Pass medical MJ laws and expand the list of those no longer eligible. Pass recreational MJ law and even more become ineligible. The sad part is, the people don't even see it happening. Soon, they'll take the state owned lands that are currently public hunting areas and plant them in fields of MJ. gotta support the state you know. All the while, spitting in the face of the Feds by collecting tax monies and using the banking systems to move it. While I'm not for DC controlling a lot of things, there is an opportunity to seize the state accounts and federally charge the banking systems with laundering. I mean, it's what they are doing.

She's actually pretty smart when it comes to squashing 2A rights. Face it, Cali has squads of armed men, barging into houses to collect "illegal" weapons from people they deem no longer eligible to own firearms. Pass medical MJ laws and expand the list of those no longer eligible. Pass recreational MJ law and even more become ineligible. The sad part is, the people don't even see it happening. Soon, they'll take the state owned lands that are currently public hunting areas and plant them in fields of MJ. gotta support the state you know. All the while, spitting in the face of the Feds by collecting tax monies and using the banking systems to move it. While I'm not for DC controlling a lot of things, there is an opportunity to seize the state accounts and federally charge the banking systems with laundering. I mean, it's what they are doing.

I've been curious to see what .gov does to states that bank hard on 'legal' weed.

Love how they want to cherry pick which Federal laws they will live by......meanwhile let’s try to create more federal laws for other states (firearms) that we will insist the federal government enforce.......fuck that bitch and her state!

This is a tactical decision to legitimize the testimony of one of the players in the Trump/Russia thing. They already have other evidence that he is a liar but that will not be released. They are screwwed and they know it so now they muddy the waters to help the defense of these criminals. Disinformation campaign. Also everyone that comes now can align with his testimony to add credibility to the lie.