• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What in the ever loving fuck?

MJF

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 14, 2005
    N Idaho
    While I was paying for my purchase at the local hardware store, I spotted this next to the cash register. WTF? Really? This is not in the shitty part of town either, this is at the beach in the high end part of town. What has happened to my favorite hardware store?
    IMG_3691.jpg

This is basically monetizing edgelord memes. You buy them for the conversation piece value for your coffee table.

Reactions: Romeo458
    Is that what it means or did I come across sarcastic?

Conversation pieces / novelty items.

Just don't get caught with these, or the packaging artwork if you plan on crossing over the China/NK border for any reason. If getting caught for sneaking into NK isn't bad enough, this kind of paraphernalia on you guarantees a death sentence in one of "paradise's" forced labor mining camps...
    biggrin.gif

Reactions: M8541Reaper
    Conversation pieces / novelty items.

Just don't get caught with these, or the packaging artwork if you plan on crossing over the China/NK border for any reason. If getting caught for sneaking into NK isn't bad enough, this kind of paraphernalia on you guarantees a death sentence in one of "paradise's" forced labor mining camps... View attachment 7555182

I'm sure the same will be true here, in the not too distant future, for anyone who picked up the PSA Joe Biden edition dog-faced-pony-soldier AR-14 lower last March.

Dogfaced-ponysolder-AR14-PSA-Lower-622.jpg

If I had the means, I'd screenshot those mints and broadcast them all over Pyongyang using a giant phosphor excited laser projector and the entire friggin' cloudy sky as a screen, along with the entire sequence of TEAM AMERICA: WORLD POLICE... View attachment 7555312
    You would probably get arrested by the 3 or 4 minders following you for even thinking about it.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I would definitely buy a pack for the laugh factor. Too bad it doesn't have Biden's face on it.

You would probably get arrested by the 3 or 4 minders following you for even thinking about it.

Unfortunately, that would be the case if anyone ever tried it... NK's government had spent literally 98% of their national reserves on cutting edge surveillance, AI, tracking, facial recognition, and drone based spying........ While their hospitals are still conducting surgeries with no running water, anesthesia, antiseptic procedures, or electronic aids...