• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What in the serious !@#

The fix to problems such as this are “illegal” and intentionally so.
Back the blue.

Reactions: Jaybird 220
the problem can only get worse if the teachers that won't tolerate the current climate "quit in droves".

The big culture now values exposing children to sexual things, such as perverts in dresses who like to dance suggestively for children. Kids are sponges.

In addition, yes, the teacher should be a dangling tree ornament. She did nothing to stop it. Sue her and the district into bankruptcy.

The big culture now values exposing children to sexual things, such as perverts in dresses who like to dance suggestively for children. Kids are sponges.

In addition, yes, the teacher should be a dangling tree ornament. She did nothing to stop it. Sue her and the district into bankruptcy.

There's definitely a lot of abuse going on for those kids to behave like that. How the fuck does a teacher not see kids forcing a sex act....school is lying.

I just don't know how I could handle that as a parent. I fear I would be in jail.
It’s a shame that defending ones children could ever land a man in jail. What kind of place is that really and what kind of men would make a career enforcing the laws and will of tyrants in such a place. What does that say about them?