• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is a decent price for 6.5CM Hornady ELD M 147grain 20round box?

Bcera

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2019
Found some Hornady ELD Match 147 grain 6.5 CM for sale at 37.99 a box of 20 and wondering if this is an ok price as I just built my first long range gun and new to 6.5 ammo.

Much appreciated fellas.

Today? If you need it, buy it. But, before the ammo panic, a good price was around $25 per 20.
A year ago I was buying it from LAX in 200 round American Gunner boxes for about $00.70 per round. Good luck with that today. Couldnt get the full page but it goes up to $4.00 pre round on Ammoseek. Seems to be a pretty good price. Enjoy your new rifle, I just sighted mine in yesterday and its a tack driver.

1614352947006.png
ighted

Reactions: Bcera
A year ago I was buying it from LAX in 200 round American Gunner boxes for about $00.70 per round. Good luck with that today. Couldnt get the full page but it goes up to $4.00 pre round on Ammoseek. Seems to be a pretty good price. Enjoy your new rifle, I just sighted mine in yesterday and its a tack driver.

View attachment 7567385ighted
Thanks! Looking forward to getting out there and getting the barrel broken in and optic sighted in so I can go long.

Reactions: Maggot
$2 for real match ammo? Yeah, thats a damn good price right now, and very close to old prices, comparatively. I would NOT hesitate. Or is it on one of those websites that puts up cheap prices but insanely high shipping prices?

Reactions: demolitionman
37.99 is a good price for todays going rates IMO.

But as jgunner said, be aware of shipping costs.

GL.

go to ammoseek.com and see what everyone is charging, IF anyone has any in stock. as noted above, a little under $20/box was good before, but now $40 - 60 and IF you can find it.

Reactions: Bcera and Maggot