• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is a Remington 504T HB Worth?

rich56

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2007
Union NJ
Good training rifle. 5 and modified 10 round magazines. Laminated wood stock like a 700 VLS. 20 inch .900 barrel. Weighs about 10 lb with a scope. Good training rifle for Remington 700 shooters. What do you think its worh?

Re: What is a Remington 504T HB Worth?

I do thank you for your 2c. I'm wondering whats the prob with the mags, my 2 work fine. I like the 5rnd being flush, the custom 10 protrudes 1/2". I'm fabricating another 10 soon

Rich,

I have one of these guys and love it. Does it shoot on par with my Cooper...nope. Did it cost as much...nope. I got a 20 MOA base from EGW and modified it to fit. I don't have any problem with the mags. People think that their trainer should look and feel just like their real deal. Well, the 504 HB is close. Otherwise get a 40X and still its not exactly the same loading one round at a time. I'm on the list for a repeater from Stiller. I don't like Savages so I don't own one. But I do own one of these and like it for all the reasons you listed. Hell, I even mounted my Premier Reticle scope on it. That's a sight. Check Gunbroker to see what these are going for. I don't remember exactly but I think I gave $675 plus shipping. Good luck.

Can it shoot like a Cooper? I'm confident with tweeking it will. Cost, half as much. Feels much like my 700s. As I said, if it wasn't for my 40x this would be my 700 trainer.