• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes What is coming from bushnell 2021.........????

Schw15

Longrange
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2019
    Colorado
    What are the rumors or info people have on what is coming next from bushnell since they discounted all there scopes. Dmr3 xrs3 anyone have any updates. Time frames?

SSh49C.gif

This should be fun.

Reactions: acudaowner
    BUSHNELL -- SAVE ME FROM BEING FORCED TO BUY AN ULTRA SHORT ! ...... the temptation is strong without a new Bushnell alternative. My wallet will thank you. 😁

Reasoning: IMO - If I'm going to spend up to $3,000 for the usual brand in that price range, I might as well go all the way and get exactly what I want . A $1900 Bushnell alternative is just as reliable and offers Glass good enough to make me happy..

Last edited:
    Its seems like there being very quite about what is coming......

The fact that Midway is still selling the DMR II at a really good price tells me something is coming and they don't want to be holding old stock.

Time will tell.

Yeah, the midway sale is really though not to jump on but definitely has me wondering what’s coming!

@Team RCBS & Bushnell any updates yet, we got to be getting close to announcement time?

I would like to see spotters similar to the Elite models with the interchangeable eyepieces. Would love to get one that is angled to go with my straight one.

It would likely take a complete redesign of the LMSS2 to do something like that, which I don't see happening. I could be wrong, though.

Hopefully they release something soon or at least some teasers lol

LRTSi with ED glass 30mm, 3-18 or 4-20 50mm sub 30oz (and I dont mean 29oz) with locking elevation and windage.

I would be replacing A LOT of scopes in my safe....$$$$$

Reactions: Schw15
    Xrs3 with a new g4 reticle floating dot .2 .25 wind holds and alittle more of a tree. Locking turrets and better glass......... Be awesome but who knows

Well I been eyeballing a xrs ll but kind of waiting to see.
    Got a dmr ii I bought on impulse super cheap haha. I just picked up a XTR III kinda wish I would of waited a tad bit longer tho in case they release something I tell myself is a need and not a want haha.

I get it, I got one of the hdmr ll cr h59 for my 22lr. I'm running it on my dasher right now,just waiting on bushnell.

I heard wind of something special coming, but it's going to be a bit of a wait; late summer is the rumor.

Another forum has a thread on a new LRHS2 that’s being field tested I think.

There's a thread here on it, too. George has been posting about it on FB, it's going to be a GAP exclusive.

I heard wind of something special coming, but it's going to be a bit of a wait; late summer is the rumor.

Aww, what ya gotta be like that for? What did you hear?

I’m very close to buying another LRHS or an AMG. I hope there’s a hint soon to know if it’s worth waiting.

This kind of thing sucks, everyone has been hanging on for ages thinking at least some details about reticle updates or something will drop soon. Starting to feel like Bushnell’s marketing team is taking lessons from fake supermodels on dating websites. “oh no baby I’ll show you sooooon, I promise”🙄

What do we prefer, Hiders?

No info until the scope is shipping, or an introduction but months-long wait from introduction to availability as the industry has seen multiple times in the past?

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
    What do we prefer, Hiders?

No info until the scope is shipping, or an introduction but months-long wait from introduction to availability as the industry has seen multiple times in the past?
    We're shifting more towards the former while in the past we've done more of the latter.

When Match Pro was released you could buy it that day, although the demand on them was way over the top of what we thought it'd be and we've struggled on inventory on them every since. By the way - Those are going to be back in stock in a ~week.

When we launched the Sport 850 you could buy it that day.

We're trying to get away from the launch it then make people wait 6-12 months for it to be available thing. That said, OPSEC is still tight on these. I will say I think we're going to see more Elite Tactical on the firing line than we have in previous years.

We're shifting more towards the former while in the past we've done more of the latter.

When Match Pro was released you could buy it that day, although the demand on them was way over the top of what we thought it'd be and we've struggled on inventory on them every since. By the way - Those are going to be back in stock in a ~week.

When we launched the Sport 850 you could buy it that day.

We're trying to get away from the launch it then make people wait 6-12 months for it to be available thing. That said, OPSEC is still tight on these. I will say I think we're going to see more Elite Tactical on the firing line than we have in previous years.

Yes, please.....Grabbed an XRS2 and an LRTS recently, and I've been super impressed.....inventory on them has dried up (obviously), so you got me hooked but now I have no place to get my fix......bring me more Elite Tactical options!!!

I'm a little worried about where they are going to be making their scopes at. I don't have any insider information or anything like that- but I happened to be at the scope counter when the owner was talking to a Bushnell rep (or sales guy or distributer or whatever- he was pushing Bushnell). We started talking and he mentioned the Forge line and if I was interested in it. Told him no because it was made in China. He told me it wasn't a big deal because it was built to their specs and the quality was excellent- and it was able to keep the price lower for what you get.

Really hope that they don't follow that same thinking with the Elite line.

I'm a little worried about where they are going to be making their scopes at. I don't have any insider information or anything like that- but I happened to be at the scope counter when the owner was talking to a Bushnell rep (or sales guy or distributer or whatever- he was pushing Bushnell). We started talking and he mentioned the Forge line and if I was interested in it. Told him no because it was made in China. He told me it wasn't a big deal because it was built to their specs and the quality was excellent- and it was able to keep the price lower for what you get.

Really hope that they don't follow that same thinking with the Elite line.
    Elite Tactical will still be made in Japan.

Illuminated or non-illuminated?

I've read the new Elite scopes will be announced August 1st and available September 1st...