• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is the best Anealer out there?

My vote is on the AMP. When I was researching annealers it wasn’t the cheapest but from a simplicity perspective I don’t think you can beat it. In the end I didn’t want to mess with an open flame design which narrowed it down for me.

How much brass will you anneal at one time? How attentive do you want to be to the process? I like being able to fill hopper and do something else while brass is annealed. If I wasn't doing very much I would just use a drill, a socket, and a torch.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
Bench source
Giraud
Annealeez
AMP

All work well. Just have to research which one is right for you. Each one has it’s pros and cons. It’s all about time and cost.

AMP. Turn on - ready to use. Quick caliber changes. Peace of mind that it is the same each and every time.

If price is no issue the AMP is the go-to unit. If it is too pricey, I have been using propane for years with zero problems (aside from running out of gas when I am not diligent).

Ordered my AMP about a month ago ... says backordered until early January. Hope it arrives soon !!!